HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Couchpotato spotted a dev update for Broken Roads:

Broken Roads 1.2 Patch Preview and Dev Update

The Drop Bear Bytes devs discuss and show off many of the new features and improvements in the upcoming 1.2 patch for Broken Roads.

Highlights include:
- Fast mode
- Companions join at end of origin story tutorials
- Overworld map is available in the origin stories
- Punt can now be used to increase the chances of fleeing random encounters
- New origin story random encounter combat
- Can go to other places that were blocked from other origins
- More companion reactivity
- Key rebinding and other gameplay settings
- Can pet the animals
- Brookton Under Attack combat can be entered
- Gut Wound/Mick additional dialogues
More information.

guess i will wait a bit more, since i dont want to get a bad after taste on this one.

I mean, you can come back from MIXED, which might be because of QoL complaints. But from Mostly Negative?

I remember recommending to not put any negative words into your game title regards financial success. "Broken". Yeah, whoever brainstormed the title, it was prophetic. :( Another Steam bookmark I'm forced to delete. :((

Urban Strife is still there, though! :D

I mean, you can come back from MIXED, which might be because of QoL complaints. But from Mostly Negative?
To be fair to them, the overall score is actually "Mixed". It is only the recent reviews that are Mostly Negative.

To be fair to them, the overall score is actually "Mixed". It is only the recent reviews that are Mostly Negative.
Gives me a FCKN pseudo-heart-stress attack each time I see one of my bookmarked hopeful games trashed on Steam with bad reviews. Immediately makes me dread a dark future, where our game gets same treatment.