Does any of you know of a similar guide for Fallout 4? I played New Vegas back in the day but never got into FO4 (which could change now...)

Does any of you know of a similar guide for Fallout 4? I played New Vegas back in the day but never got into FO4 (which could change now...)
Here's a recent guide...

It includes a lot of extra stuff (game overhauls, etc) that I would personally skip, but the first three sections will get you started.

Thing is, I'm not sure how the next-gen patch is going to affect any of this.

Here's a recent guide...

Thanks, without the guide I wouldn't have known that the big patch comes tomorrow... :eek:

Will wait until then to really start playing.

Just binge the show in the 7-day trial period.
That said, Prime is 4K and HDR by default and is literally half the price of the Netflix 1080P plan, with more devices allowed. With teenagers in the house, with their own things they want to watch, that's great.
Just list all the shows you want, blow through them, then cancel. Most of these services are "cancel/restart whenever you want", so service-hopping is a legitimate way to see what you want to see.
only thing is, 75% of all content on prime must be paid extra for. netflix is all inclusive.

Here's a recent guide...

It includes a lot of extra stuff (game overhauls, etc) that I would personally skip, but the first three sections will get you started.

some one here that do know if it will has effect on the mods?

Oh boy it did affect many mods and not just the script extender.

only thing is, 75% of all content on prime must be paid extra for.
Not as far as I'm aware of. Are you talking about Prime Video specifically (I was)? Sure you're not talking about Amazon Prime, which I guess their specific streaming service, Prime Video, is bundled into and you can pay for some other stuff as well or something?
I can't find anything that I have to pay extra for, and it doesn't even look like the functionality to pay extra for something exists. Possibly we have a degraded version down here in NZ. (Wouldn't surprise me)

Not as far as I'm aware of. Are you talking about Prime Video specifically (I was)? Sure you're not talking about Amazon Prime, which I guess their specific streaming service, Prime Video, is bundled into and you can pay for some other stuff as well or something?
I can't find anything that I have to pay extra for, and it doesn't even look like the functionality to pay extra for something exists. Possibly we have a degraded version down here in NZ. (Wouldn't surprise me)
He's talking about how there are a lot of premium channels accessible through Amazon Prime Video, but not included in its base price. Same way Hulu works. Netflix doesn't have an equivalent structure.

i have prime, but most things i would like to watch demands an extra payment. living in western europe is perhaps the reason, indeed.