I'll play this one for sure, the original one was really fun. I hope they don't try anything too silly, they have nothing to prove. The formula worked great as it was, some innovations would be welcome, but reinventing the genre hoping to capture lightning in a bottle for the second time almost never works.

Wow, that looks very promising. :) Nice touch with the dynamic song of Scylla & the Sirens; they're always full of cool ideas.

I'll have to revisit the first one first because I've never finished it.

I hear the EA version is chockfull of features and already pretty polished. I got it just to support them, but won't touch it until it's done.
Heck I shouldn't touch it until I actually finish the first one.

Wow, that looks very promising. :) Nice touch with the dynamic song of Scylla & the Sirens; they're always full of cool ideas.

I'll have to revisit the first one first because I've never finished it.

With "finish", do you guys mean complete it once? Because there's more to see and unlock after that :)

This is one of my favorite games the last years, and I probably have a few hundred hours in it. Just so much fun to be had!

With "finish", do you guys mean complete it once? Because there's more to see and unlock after that :)

This is one of my favorite games the last years, and I probably have a few hundred hours in it. Just so much fun to be had!
Yes, I'm keeping modest goals. It's only for the sake of the backlog, you know. Absolutely unrelated to my capacity to overcome brain overload with all the stuff that's flying around. ;)

Beyond that, I'll see once I get there.

Yes, I'm keeping modest goals. It's only for the sake of the backlog, you know. Absolutely unrelated to my capacity to overcome brain overload with all the stuff that's flying around. ;)

Beyond that, I'll see once I get there.
Haha, yeah it can be frantic at times. :D

To be honest, the best feeling was when I finished my first run. Now, whenever I play it, I only play a run or two (25-40 minutes each) to slowly get towards unlocking all the game play affecting stuff. :)