HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Windows Central gives an overview of Kingdom Come: Deliverance II:

Kingdom Come: Deliverance 2 FAQ - Release date, trailer, platforms, and other questions answered

Everything you need to know about the sequel to Kingdom Come: Deliverance.

After six years, Henry's come to see us once again in Kingdom Come: Deliverance 2. Warhorse Studios' long-awaited follow-up to its popular historical medieval 2018 RPG has finally been announced, and it looks to be even bigger, bolder, and better than the first game that I and so many others fell in love with.

Though the Kingdom Come: Deliverance sequel was only just revealed, there's actually a ton of great information we know about it thanks to an incredible overview video Warhorse recorded within Kuttenberg's St. Barbara's Church. This includes details about its gameplay, story, open world, and more.

I'm willing to bet good groschen you've got questions about all of these topics, and luckily, I've got the answers you're looking for down below. For those as well as everything known about Kingdom Come: Deliverance 2's release date and platforms, read on.

[...]
Thanks Couchpotato!

More information.

Meh. Sorry to be frank, but even people who only saw the trailer won't learn anything from that so-called 'FAQ'. Not surprising from a website not focused on games.

Well, they say the basic stuff for a casual readership . Open world, First person, Rpg, Historical. No need to play the first game. That's all we need to know, right? ;-)

Couldn't be less interested myself, so didn't watch it, but I'm sure those who like this sort of thing will enjoy whatever tidbits they can dig up.

Man some of you really know how to ruin a news-bit.

You can't find good news to submit everyday so meh. 🤷‍♂️

I'm interested even though I've still yet to play very far into the first game.

I get why some RPG fans aren't into it though. The lack of any fantasy elements is probably a turnoff to a lot of gamers.