HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The Koalition checked out Remnant 2 - The Forgotten Kingdom DLC:

Remnant 2: The Forgotten Kingdom Review - The Standard Bar of DLCs

Developed by Gunfire Games and published by Arc Games, Remnant 2 released its DLC titled The Forgotten Kingdom for $9.99 which is a steal. This DLC should be the standard bar of all DLCs for the price and what you get. Amidst the eerie remnants of Yaesha's once majestic ziggurats, now haunted by the echoes of untold stories and revenge, players will follow intricately designed murals, uncover secrets and clues, and watch the pieces slowly come together. You'll navigate the paths where Sentient Stones prowl in search of fresh victims in a beautifully crafted land that's perilous in every way.

From the rich history submerged in the fragmented ruins, hidden rooms, secret tunnels, and more. Gunfire Games has elevated this game in crafting a world, by expanding the already rich lore waiting to be uncovered. As I dwelled into the story, from exploring the surrounding areas, the story slowly but effectively revealed pivotal characters and happenings that led to the events of the long-lost civilization. With the addition of new NPCs, it felt like a complete chapter of a new book was laid out for me. I kept being lured farther down the rabbit hole with each discovery.

[...]

The Forgotten Kingdom focuses more on exploration and story than both the base game and the previous DLC, with many puzzles and mysteries. Whether you're a seasoned veteran or a newcomer to the series, I recommend The Forgotten Kingdom. With its solid lore, engaging gameplay, new items to collect, and low price of 9.99 USD, it stands as a shining example of what DLC should strive to be in modern gaming.

Score: 4.5/5
Thanks Couchpotato!

More information.