Never actually watched one of these to completion before- pretty amazing all the work and the people who've committed to doing it. Morrowind will always be one of my favourite games

Whoa, talk about ambitious! It makes me wonder if this mod will ever get done. But it's impressive for sure how much they have done so far.

Very impressive for something that they're not even getting paid to do and can't make a direct profit from. I hope it leads to good things for the people involved.

Very impressive for something that they're not even getting paid to do and can't make a direct profit from. I hope it leads to good things for the people involved.

The sad truth would rather be that the lead artists or designers get a job offer from Bethesda while the rest will get nothing as usual. That has happened to team Folon (FO:London) in the past already.

The sad truth would rather be that the lead artists or designers get a job offer from Bethesda while the rest will get nothing as usual. That has happened to team Folon (FO:London) in the past already.
True, but I think most of them are probably realistic enough to know that working on a mod isn't going to lead to job opportunities for the majority. There are only so many positions in the industry, and this isn't exactly a good time to be working for a game developer anyways.

Way to many similar projects that I always confuse them

As both Morrowind and Oblivion are seperate projects.