Copper Dreams - Sensuki's Interview

This was a lot of fun to do, hope to do more of these down the road showcasing more mechanic/combat decisions made for the ruleset.

I forget all we talked about, but we'd like to get into more of the decisions and implementation of mechanics using physics, abilities and height for puzzles and combat, instead of just stat checks. The R&D for all this new stuff for the isometric turn based world is exciting, at least for us, so we could gab about that for a while.

Maneuvers normally in more action/adventure kinds of games like Soul Reaver or MGS or something can also be done in Copper Dreams which should allow players to actually do the things they'd normally be describing in p&p. With height we can have more platforming based puzzles with jumping, or things like throwing grenades over walls to take out electrical boxes.

Hope these last 3 days go well!

Nice interview, Sensuki -- what little of it I had time to watch. Also, an early congrats to you, Joe, as I see you're only $380 away from your Kickstarter goal.

Successfully funded: $40,035 with 47 hours to go. Looks like they won't reach the voiced characters stretch goal, but if it sells well maybe they can do an enhanced edition?

I wonder, is that the same Sensuki who was very vocal on the Pillars development forum, explaining to Obsidian the error of their ways?

I wonder, is that the same Sensuki who was very vocal on the Pillars development forum, explaining to Obsidian the error of their ways?
Yes it's the same user on RPGCodex, RPGWatch, and the Pillars forum.:nod:
Successfully funded: $40,035 with 47 hours to go. Looks like they won't reach the voiced characters stretch goal, but if it sells well maybe they can do an enhanced edition?
Ha I knew it would be funded at the end. Congratulations Joe & Hannah.:celebrate:

Yes, congra- ...

Oh my gosh. I pledged way too much money.

Back
Top Bottom