Copper Dreams - Now with Stealth Dive

Is a "stealth dive" a real thing?!

I finally bought Serpent in the Staglands. If it shows promise I will definitely get Copper Dreams.

Last edited:
Is a "stealth dive" a real thing?!

I finally bought Serpent in the Staglands. If it shows promise I will definitely get Copper Dreams.

Yes, sort of, almost. But you are not going to be able to do it by doing a cannonball. Why not just wade into the water slowly?

Can't wait for my alpha build ... <rubbing hands in glee>

What purpose does this Stealth Dive thing fulfill? (I have not been following the game.)

What purpose does this Stealth Dive thing fulfill? (I have not been following the game.)

You have to sneak around and infiltrate 3d environments isometric style and with the added complexity of verticality in the environment design.

My guess is that the stealth dive serves two functions. To traverse an environment stealthily and speedily. Otherwise you would just slide into the water slowly to make no noise but sometimes speed is important and so we have this skill.

The "Stealth dive" anination looks pretty stupid to me, why do a flip if you want to be stealthy, a normal dive with minimum splash would be a more accurate animation wouldn't it? Still intrigued by this game though and if nothing else the animation made me smile... (perhaps they are going for humour, in that case it's a great stealth dive.)

Back
Top Bottom