Dragon Age 4 - Teaser Trailer

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
A teaser trailer for the next Dragon Age.

Watch the official Dragon Age Teaser Trailer revealed at the 2018 Game Awards in Los Angeles, CA. I suspect you have questions #TheDreadWolfRises

More: http://x.ea.com/54263.

Hey everyone,

We have been working on a new Dragon Age(tm) game for quite a while now and I am pleased to finally tease the existence of this project!

While we won't be sharing any details for now, I can tell you we have been building a new team around a core of Dragon Age veterans, people I've worked with on Dragon Age, Jade Empire(tm), and some of whom I've worked with since the Baldur's Gate days.

While I have been focused on Anthem(tm), the rest of the team has been hard at work exploring ways to push BioWare's storytelling to the next level.

I'm so excited to show you more!

Mark Darrah, Executive Producer

Making players into heroes of their own stories has been my real-life quest since Baldur's Gate.

Over the years I've taken on increasing challenges: building vast living worlds, devising fun party-based combat and illustrating fantastic stories. Now, I'm honored and excited to continue BioWare's rich legacy of colorful companions, romance and epic choices in my favorite fantasy franchise.

We've gathered our strongest team yet and are venturing forth on the most epic quest ever!

Matthew Goldman, Creative Director
More information.

Dragon Age has obviously been in heavy decline since the first game, but I still managed to get enjoyment out of DA:I. Hope they don't fuck this franchise up like Bethesda did to Fallout.

I wasn't expecting much when I clicked on the trailer and yet somehow I'm still disappointed... lol

I cannot even…..Is that even a teaser? I know it might be early in development but i was expecting something at least.

Anyway…after DA2, DA:I and the latest "masterpiece" ME:A, i do not have hopes for a good game, but i am always happy when i am proven wrong.

Still looking forward to it, but I'll try to keep my expectations low.

It would be so great if repeated mentioning of core fans, veteran developers and Baldurs Gate actually really ment somethig, instead of being just usual marketing blabbing. A man can dream …

It's a rock. And you can see it from different angles.

The most embarassing thing about this trailer is that they smuggled in a DA:I advertisment in the final frames. :|

Actually, the most embarrassing about the trailer is people's comments/reaction on youtube.

Like "FINALLY IM CRYING"

Well, its just a teaser. Actually at least we know they still work on their own IPs and will not develop next Battlefield after Anthem is done ...

I am still looking forward to this despite my reservations about modern Bioware.

Something about Dragon age world and lore still draws me in. I really liked DA1 and enjoyed DA2 for what it was. I stopped playing DA3 at 80 hours marks due to the MMO nature of it but I think there is still great game in there. I might still finish it at some point!

I really hope Bioware learn some lessons and pull off a decent DA4 for theirs and my sake!

This is not a teaser. This is trolling the community.
Material slapped up in one afternoon that says absolutely nothing about anything.

The "may contain inappropriate content" warning at the video start is true. This timewaste of a video can definetly cause a stomachache.

Actually, the most embarrassing about the trailer is people's comments/reaction on youtube.

Like "FINALLY IM CRYING"

Dragon Age has some crazy/rabid fan base and the dev seems to think they are the majority and cater to them at the expense of the game. These people don't care about RPG mechanics etc but certain version of the story to validate their own personal choices in life. Given the type of devs Bioware employ these days, its one unholy mess of feedback loop between these fans and the dev!

Something about Dragon age world and lore still draws me in.

Agreed. I'm still crossing my fingers it will be decent, and hope they finally reveal/answer more about the world/lore - like what actually is the golden/black city.

Agreed. I'm still crossing my fingers it will be decent, and hope they finally reveal/answer more about the world/lore - like what actually is the golden/black city.

Me too! Even after 3 games, there are still lot of depth to the world/lore and mysteries yet to be revealed.

DA4 will be the first DA game without David Gaider who is no longer at Bioware. DA is his baby as he created the world/lore and many of the stories in it. He is also a good writer (BG2, kotr, NWN etc) so that will be huge loss.

I would be able to better enjoy DA setting and story if characters had more meaningful development and their interactions were less "shallow dating simulation". Overall, the game mechanics and ruleset always let me wanting much more, in all 3 games. In the old days, new Bioware RPG would be day 1 for me, without thinking about it. Thats not true anymore, but I will keep my eye on DA4.

Back
Top Bottom