Troubleshooter: Abandoned Children - New Update

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Henriquejr spotted a new Troubleshooter update:

Contents Update and System Maintenance

Hello everyone, this is Troubleshooter development team.

We beg to inform you that the game contents update and system maintenance.

During the maintenance, gamers who use Online mode can't play the game. Please exit the game in a safe place within the game if possible before the maintenance begins.
During the maintenance, gamers who use Offline mode can play the game.

Maintenance Schedule
Daylight saving time is not applied.
Date: August 1st, 2021
Monday 11:00 ~ 13:00 CET
Monday 18:00 ~ 20:00 JST
Monday 02:00 ~ 04:00 PST
Monday 09:00 ~ 11:00 UTC

Update Details:
Added a new scenario mission [ Overlapping Coincidence, Another Phrase for Destiny ]
Added a Bianca's professional skill [ Transmog ]
[ Transmog ] changes appearance of weapons
After Bianca has joind your team, once you completed the scenario mission [ To Not Regret... Training Room of the Wind Wall District VHPD ] and talk to Oleg in the Shooter Street, then relevant event will be triggered.
This event is hard to notify on the current UI. Through the UI update in the future, the development team will improve the UI so players can notify it easily. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Added a [ Additional Difficulty Settings ]
You can add extra setup to the game difficutly
[ A Parallel World ] : This feature lets you succeed already-created company's crafting methods, researchable masteries, Troublemakers and additional mastery information. This feature can only be activated in the [ New Company ] menu
[ Limits to Growth ] : Characters cannot grow above the recommended level of the participated mission
[ Paranoid ] : If the enemy's level rises to match the mission's recommended level, or if the enemy's level rises due to the activation of the challenge mode, the masteries given to the enemy are likely to be additional mastery effects

Added a mastery set [ Upgraded Armor-Piercing Bullet ]

Fixed a bug that [ Pincer Movement ] is applied to an enemy that is in a Out of Action state in a specific condition.
Fixed a bug that [ Forestallment ] animation was played when an enemy is trying to Dashing Attack and not in a near tile of ally unit yet.
Fixed a bug that you couldn't select the unique mastery such as [ Luminescence ] that is was possible to select in a previous evolution step when you retrain a beast.
Fixed a bug that current equipped item information had not been changed when you changed items in a Formation mode.
Fixed a bug [ Limit Max FPS ] had not been worked properly in a specific condition.

Thank you.
More information.

Been on my wishlist for a long while... looking forward to playing this at some point, though now thinking I'll wait to play it once I have a Steam Deck. Seems like the perfect title for it.

I've also been eyeing this one for a while, just haven't committed to actually buying it as of yet. The whole online thing has kept me at bay, although I'm hopeful that's entirely optional.

I've also been eyeing this one for a while, just haven't committed to actually buying it as of yet. The whole online thing has kept me at bay, although I'm hopeful that's entirely optional.

You can choose whether you wish to play Online or not. I played through the whole game in Offline mode without issues.

If you like tactical games this is a must-buy even if you are (like myself) not usually very much into Anime stuff.

So don't let the graphics fool you, this is the best tactical game since XCom. The kawaii anime story stuff is easily skippable via fast forward button and you can focus just on the gameplay.

You can choose whether you wish to play Online or not. I played through the whole game in Offline mode without issues.

If you like tactical games this is a must-buy even if you are (like myself) not usually very much into Anime stuff.

So don't let the graphics fool you, this is the best tactical game since XCom. The kawaii anime story stuff is easily skippable via fast forward button and you can focus just on the gameplay.

I echo the experience. 100% offline mode. Don't care about the anime storyline. Best tactical combat in the last many years. My GOTY for the year it released.

Echoing the others, as a massive fan of Jagged Alliance (1, 2 and all the rest), along with X-COM original and new, this is one of the best tactical RPGs I have played in a long time. Deep interaction of skills, items and synergies allows for a lot of experimentation, while the customisable difficulty should keep even the hard core happy (maybe ;)). Everything is introduced slowly, so newcomers are not overwhelmed and despite not being an anime fan, I found the story engaging enough and actually enjoyed that they have not translated the speech in combat (yes, I am a fan of arthouse asian movies...). This is all backed up by excellent support from the developers and plans for future DLC and a sequel. If you don't like it, you "must be a villain!"

Even if you pick the "online" option, you'll barely know it. When you go to the 'shooter street' stores, you'll see other people walking around there. I think you can talk to them and trade with them, but I never tried and nobody ever asked me. Oh, and there's some sort of bonus thing that pops up to give everyone extra xp/drops - that might be based on what other players are doing?

All in all, I don't think it matters much whether you pick online or off.

Is it worth it without sinking hundreds of hours learning the intricacies of the skill system? As a father of two I seldom have much spare time on my hands, but I do love X-Com.

Back
Top Bottom