ES4: Oblivion - Skyblivion Development Diary #3

Redglyph

SasqWatch
The TESRenewal modding group has posted a new update.

Development Diary #3 Our Biggest Update Yet, Remaking The World of Oblivion

Travelers! Our development diary #3 is out now!

Get a glimpse of a fraction of the latest work from the Skyblivion Team!

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim showed us the definition of good level design and environments and Skyblivion aims to perfect this formula.
Today we are showcasing the work that goes into remastering the assets, environments and interiors of Oblivion for the Skyblivion project.
More information.

There was a live stream a few days ago with Q&A and quite a long commented gameplay, too.

00:00 Intro
03:29 Main menu + Imperial City exterior
14:55 Fall Forest exploration
24:30 Sancre Tor Fortress exploration
31:45 Fall Forest exploration part 2
46:06 Marshes of Blackwood exploration
56:15 City Leyawiin exploration
1:14:06 Leaving the tutorial dungeon + Heartlands exploration
1:42:33 Gold Coast exploration
2:03:55 Kvatch exploration
2:16:50 Looking for the Minotaur grove + Unicorn
2:34:30 Dungeon exploration + interior designs
3:01:30 Exclusive Oblivion Realm reveal
3:16:27 Highlights

Wow, this was over a week ago. That's RPG Watch for you, giving you last weeks news today. This isn't 1998, you might want relevant news out the day of if you're going to run a website.

Wow, this was over a week ago. That's RPG Watch for you, giving you last weeks news today. This isn't 1998, you might want relevant news out the day of if you're going to run a website.

Feel free to jog on, and seek out superior websites that meet your requirements.

Thank you for the newsbit, Redglyph. I am pretty sure you'll do an excellent work here as news editor, you're a great acquisition to RPGWatch Team. Not only I gave your newsbit a Thumbs Up as well as I went to Youtube and Liked their video.

Keep up the good work!! :)

Ah haha! lol JDR13!
There are a number of skyrim mods around, and I kinda lost track of them.
This does look good enough to stir my interest. Hopefully it will be completed before elder scrolls 6 (Hammerfell?).... or maybe before Elder Scrolls 7? Maybe??

With TES VI like 10 years away, this might have a chance to release before that. And I will be ready to jump in!

Yeah, this mod has been going on for so long, the current developers are probably the kids of those who started it ;) That must be huge to make, and they also put back stuff that didn't make it in the original game.

@Jeremy; I'm sure nobody will hold it against you if you left. I recommend IGN, they had it earlier and it seems more your type :)

I would really love to play this mod (same as Skywind), but somehow I'm still doubtful if it will ever be completed. Of course, this isn't going against the devs, they did splendid work already - it's just so much of it, all unpaid.

I really enjoyed Oblivion and would love to see this released. I don't hold my breath for these giant mods or the next Elder Scrolls. I would be a bloated duergar by now.

It looks good. Not sure I'd play it though; I'm all Oblivion-ed out at this point.

Back
Top Bottom