Things you don't need to know...

For me, it's not a "bothering" factor of watching video bits, it's a simple matter of trusting the internet. I don't, there are six sites that I view on a daily basis, and that's it. I got schooled hard in the old days and it taught me not to stray off the path, less you find a dragon that will sup on your computer.

I don't complain about the videos themselves ... I rather complain about the fact that fewer and fewer interesting stuff gets written down ...

Ahhh yes Alrik, I can understand and relate to that as well. The text form seems to be going the way of the dinosaur, yet for now I will continue to rage against the dying of the written form!

Since we're approaching that time of year:

4af2bc1d064e70b44a6c9c649cc16773b6848a8070858b8c5a548a04b409f9ef.jpg

pibbOR

Ahh nice, my favourite of holidays, samhain! It was such a delight in my younger days, though it seems pale by comparison in current times. I did get to watch a few neighbors setting up some props for the upcoming holiday this morning, which was fairly entertaining. One bloke has dummies set to pulleys and rigged to audio ques, he had some real issues getting it all to obey. I'll have to make sure I have some good candy stocked up for kids!

Domino's Australia Launches New Cheesy Vegemite Pizza

dominos-vegemite-pizza-768x435.jpg
Their new Cheesy Vegemite pizza features the Vegemite flavour topped with mozzarella on a dough base. And unlike some funky fast food combos, it genuinely looks good, all cheesy with enticing bubbling brown spots. It honestly just looks like a margherita pizza but you just know there's layers of extra salty goodness awaiting underneath.
Excuse me while I go barf. :puke:

Last edited:
Almost Pizza

Mr Ramsey doesn't like this pizza at 2:03 (and the other dishes before that):

pibbuR who likes chocolate xor pizza

PS. For something different but somewhat related (not exactly HD video):

DS.

Inquiring minds at Albany Medical College played music to a group of unsophisticated rats, who preferred Beethoven's "Fur Elise" over Miles Davis's "Four" and preferred silence over any music at all. When they sweetened the deal by adding cocaine to their least preferred options, however, they found that rats would reverse their preferences, even choosing jazz over classical.

In another study published in 2011, the same experimenters supported by the same NIH grants again used Miles Davis" "Four," but this time exposed rats to methamphetamine to determine the drug's effects on rats' learned conditioning.

AFAIK know, Apple has released new devices ranging from phones to PC-wannabes.

They've also launched a new polishing cloth:
MM6F3

"Made with soft, nonabrasive material, the Polishing Cloth cleans any Apple display, including nano-texture glass, safely and effectively. " (https://www.apple.com/shop/product/MM6F3AM/A/polishing-cloth)

Price: 19 USD, free shipping withing 3-4 weeks.

The only downside I can think of is that it's of the wrong colour (white).

pibbuR who wonders if said polishing cloth is compatible with real PC's (who cares about consoles!!!).

Lol. Very Apple. I love how it's photographed in various stylish poses.

MM6F3_AV2

"Cloth in stylish poses". I should do that , and sell the photos.

Facebook is apparently going to change it's name (no, I don't bother fining a link).

The only thing that remains now is to improve privacy and implement nonintrusive (=no) tracking.

pibbuR who still won't … you know!

A thing you don't need to know :

According to what I've read, it's "Back To The Future Day" today !

That one made me laugh.

The US Government Has Formed a UFO Task Force
The US Government recently announced the formation of an official UFO task force, dedicated to the detection and identification of UFOs.

Unidentified flying objects, or UFOs, have been a prominent part of popular culture across the world for decades. The terminology used for any aircraft that the local government is unable to accurately identify has often been correlated with aliens and secretive government projects, with many series like J.J. Abrams' Showtime documentary on UFOs looking to de-bunk and dive into the mythos surrounding them. There is plenty of mystery and undisclosed information surrounding UFOs and how these unusual cases are handled, something that the U.S. government is clearly taking seriously.
[...]

A thing you don't need to know :

According to what I've read, it's "Back To The Future Day" today !
Related to that movie, the Swedish pop music artist, Robyn, has an old song named Time Machine, where she sings about wanting a time machine to take back regretted words: "All I want is a DeLorean. If I could go just like that, I'll be taking it back, taking it back."

The car in Back to the future is a DeLorean, so it's a reference to that classic movie. :)

Back
Top Bottom