RPGWatch 15 Years - Stuff to Give Away

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
The giveaway is closed now.

Like five years ago, I am giving aways some of the physical stuff I still have left from Gamescom visits. It is all related to games, but some of it has been gathering dust for some time and the T-shirts are because of this in need of some washing and ironing. None of it has been used though.

You can find the list of stuff here,

We will be doing a raffle for this and as always raffles come with their own set of rules, which for this one are the following:

• You can participate if you registered before the 25th of October 2021
  • You need to reply to this post by stating which items you would like to win in the order of priority (if there is a priority for you). It is also fine to state you are happy with anything
  • You can win only one item
  • Nobody (except me) is excluded from participating, so even team members and moderators can participate. As long as the above rules are taken into account
As it is a raffle there are also tickets available. As we want to reward those who have been here for a long time and are active a lot, you are awarded a number of tickets based on de following:

• Everyone who registered before the 25th of October gets one ticket
  • For every full year you are a member of RPGWatch, you get an additional ticket. This means if you registered in October 2006, you will receive an additional 14 tickets
  • For every 1000 posts you will receive an additional ticket.
At the end of this event, all tickets with the name of the ticket owner are thrown in a virtual hat and a ticket is taken from that hat. I then look at the list (if any) the person has posted and take the first item on the list that is still available. If there is no list, I just randomly select something. This could eventually result in drawing a winner who has a list with items that are already given away. That's too bad, but can't be helped. it just means that the rest with less restrictive lists have a better chance of winning something.

This event will run for one week, so will end somewhere on the 1st of November 2021.

Good luck.

P.S. To scroll through a large version of the images, use this link. Do note that this also has images from the previous giveaway, so look at the date. Only images from October 2021 are related to this giveaway.

More information.

Awesome stuff. I'd like to compete for the 8gb USB drive.

Much luck to everyone!

@Myrthos; Are all the items in the second link still available? There are a few items there that aren't shown in the first link. (i.e. Elex art book)

Just popping to say that's really generous of you. Good luck to those who are interested in some stuff!

@Myrthos; Are all the items in the second link still available? There are a few items there that aren't shown in the first link. (i.e. Elex art book)
Oh right. My bad. Only the images with the date of October 2021 are available. The ELEX art book has already been given away five years ago :)

Oh right. My bad. Only the images with the date of October 2021 are available. The ELEX art book has already been given away five years ago :)

Thanks. That should have been obvious, but I wasn't paying attention to the dates.

I'd like to enter for the Focus Home artbook.

If that's not available, my next choice would be the Elex comic, and after that the Warhammer 40K t-shirt if it's the grey one.

Cool, thanks.

1. WH40K Matyr coin or
2. the Battletech cap

Cheers

None for me, thanks - great idea though. I like tshirts but only one really caught my eye, and I wear XL, and am worried if I happened to win a Large t shirt, that it would be too small on me.

I was thinking it might even be good to have a game giveaway. And if that happened, I would buy a copy of I was thinking either Pathfinder: Kingmaker or Wrath of the Righteous (open to suggestions) and rpgwatch could give it away as part of the festivities, but we could hold that to the next giveaway if its not a good idea this time, if that works better.

Anyway, good luck to those participating in this one!

Very kind, thanks for doing the giveaway! I'd go for:
The Mandate drive (wouldn't it be nice to get something from that Kickstarter?)
Tyranny

If you want another prize I would be happy to toss in a copy of WOTR to the pool of gifts for you.

Either way a great and nice idea!

It sure doesn't feel like 15 years to me!! :) I still remember our early discussions on Magerettes's site. Still miss her.

Congratulations, RPGWatch!!! Happy Birthday!!! :cake::celebrate::clap:

I'd like enter the Giveaway for the following items (in order of preference, if possible):

1. Warhammer 40K coin;
2. Conglomerate 451 T-Shirt;
3. Kingdom Come Deliverance stuff;
4. Revelation spinner.

Thank you, Myrthos, for organizing all these Giveaways! :)

I'd be interested in:

1. The Mandate USB key
2. Tyranny pin
3. Warhammer 40K coin

On everything else, pass.

Wow loads of cool stuff!

I'd love to win the Mug, but if not anything would be good.

Cheers,

Daniel.

Back
Top Bottom