RPGWatch 15 Years - Stuff to Give Away

I asked for the addresses of the winners to be sent to me via PM. Unless you think there is a magical way to get the items to you, please do let me know where you live, so I can sent the stuff to you.
Either that or inform me of the magical way.

Thank you again for the giveaway Myrthos! I sent you the details via PM.

Yes you did, but half of the people haven't yet. I'll just send out half of the stuff on Monday and have to wait with the rest.
Mind you, @MrsMyrthos; will not be pleased with those not providing their addresses with half of the stuff still around in the house after this giveaway.
And neither will I.

I donate my Mandate USB to daveyd.

Many thanks for the great raffle, it was great fun!

Thanks! I backed the Kickstarter like a sucker and receiving this memento is as close as I (or anyone) will get to playing the game.

Oh, I somehow forgot about this raffle because of work and other things so this is one of those wonderfull moments when you finally come to RPGWatch to relax for a while and suddenly you are pleasantly surprised that you won something nice and there are some interesting news and everything. :)

So congratulations to all and many thanks to @Myrthos;.

Now we can relax, enjoy our new sentimental artefacts with undocumented magical properties :) and look forward to 20th Anniversary with new batch of artefacts and clean roof. :)

He has been busy, as you can see. I can not say I notice any difference on the shelf at the attic.

Thank you for the kind and/or funny remarks regarding me, in this thread and the other one. I can not give a :thumbsup: to each of your posts, because I do not have the right amount of posts myself.
I know what you will say now, @HiddenX;, but I think the risk people will start complaining to me about @Myrthos; is too big once I start posting on a regular basis. ;) So once every 5/10 years will have to do.

Attachments

• F48ECE58-18E0-4782-851D-9EE637BA7E5A.jpg
    F48ECE58-18E0-4782-851D-9EE637BA7E5A.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 117
Adress sent.

The pile has grown a bit more today and I have now processed all the packages, which means that they all are labeled and payed for and are ready to be dropped off at the post office tomorrow. Within a week or so, you should all receive it.

The shipment costs are paid by selling all your addresses on the internet, so that should cover that part :D

Four people did not respond yet to the messages here and the PM I've sent. I'm not going to chase them any further. If I haven't heard from them by Friday, the stuff is going back to the attic. @MrsMyrthos won't notice the difference :)

I can not give a :thumbsup: to each of your posts, because I do not have the right amount of posts myself.

Oh. Rule that limits thumbs up on RPGWatch?

but I think the risk people will start complaining to me about @Myrthos; is too big once I start posting on a regular basis. ;)

Well, there is even greater risk. I think that there is a risk that you will... ehm... that you will become addicted to RPGWatch. ;)

Myrthos said:
The shipment costs are paid by selling all your addresses on the internet, so that should cover that part

Who offered the best money for it? Codex, IGN or Marketing & Reeducation Department of EA? :D

All remaining packages are delivered to the post office today. Three were already sent earlier this week as they could be sent by snail mail. They should all arrive next week.
There is no track and trace on the packages, so I don't know where they are. We just have to hope for the best :)

Post here if you received your item, so we can share in your happiness :)

There is no track and trace on the packages, so I don't know where they are. We just have to hope for the best :)
Ah, so it's UDP instead of UPS. ;)

If it reaches Belgium on the 18th, it probably takes a bit longer than expected :)

I received the artbook yesterday. It's very nice. :)

Attachments

• Pic 1.jpg
    Pic 1.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 33
  • Pic 2.jpg
    Pic 2.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 32
  • Pic 3.jpg
    Pic 3.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 33
  • Pic 4.jpg
    Pic 4.jpg