Arcanum - Review @ Mortismal Gaming

"I'm still not convinced. I'm going to wait until it's fully patched and on sale for 99 cents and gets more reviews" - some RPG fan somewhere, probably

Amazing game, glad it continues to be rediscovered and loved RIP Troika

All their games were bloody mess on release and they mostly didnt provide sufficient post-release support (Owlcat are saints in comparison). Their games were mostly put together by community patches years after release. But I loved them, nontheless. So, yea ... RIP.

YOW! What's that skeleton(?) doing at 17:43? It's shooting half a dozen rounds per second with that bow!

All their games were bloody mess on release and they mostly didnt provide sufficient post-release support (Owlcat are saints in comparison). Their games were mostly put together by community patches years after release. But I loved them, nontheless. So, yea … RIP.

Yeah, I finished a replay of ToEE not long ago, and that game is still fantastic. One of the best dungeon crawlers ever made. It wouldn't be as good without the two mods I used, but we could say that about a lot of games.

I'd replay but it hasn't aged well. Sure there is an HD mod but it still doesn't modernize the game. So yeah please will someone do a remake in the unity or Original sin engine.

Sure, I'd re-buy this game again if a new master rolled out, assuming it doesn't require windows fifty-five or a tri-quillion virtual reality-holgram projector video card to play.

Yea I liked this game and I recall when it came out how different in style it was for the genre. I own it on steam as I picked it up a while back to replay.

Back
Top Bottom