Things you don't need to know...

So these burgers actually exist in Germany?

Link - https://www.thestreet.com/investing/burger-kings-latest-whoppers-weird-pregnancy

FS2Vp89XwAAFbWw

Talk about disgusting.:puke:

Nope it appears to be true added a link and video. Something about pregnant woman cravings. In that context I can understand the burgers but still find them disgusting.

On the topic of weird food: There's a town in Sweden where there's a pizza which contains a burger inside it:

main-qimg-cd85b9e5d9a56e434e936b6a3800a3aa

Yeah can't find fault in that food as I love both burgers and pizza, but not together. Then again the us put hotdogs and pretzels in pizza in the past so i can't cast judgment.

pretzel-crust-pizza.jpg

pizza-hot-dogs.0.0.jpg

Nope it appears to be true added a link and video. Something about pregnant woman cravings. In that context I can understand the burgers but still find them disgusting.
Heh, that's pretty funny. From your link:

"Burger King served them for one day only at its Tempelhofer Damm location in Berlin as part of a Mother's Day promotion aimed at pregnancy cravings. Naturally, any pregnant folks that showed up to get one that day got it for free."

Yeah can't find fault in that food as I love both burgers and pizza, but not together. Then again the us put hotdogs and pretzels in pizza in the past so i can't cast judgment.
I've eaten some things which at first I thought would be disgusting, but were actually tasty. On the other hand, I doubt the fries get very crunchy inside a pizza...

Edit: Those sausages look like little cannons!

Anyone remember those black buns that turned your bowels green from BK as well?

635799136478044569-635796378429663318-IMG-3850.JPG

Talk about a fun Halloween prank.:lol:

I've eaten some things which at first I thought would be disgusting, but were actually tasty. On the other hand, I doubt the fries get very crunchy inside a pizza…
I don't know about fries on pizza but it was sold in the US. I never tried it, but fries as side dish with pizza is fine. I know I'm weird but I do order a side of them sometimes.

Surströmming?

pibbuR who prefers lutefisk.
I actually never tasted Surströmming. The smell almost makes me vomit, and I never felt the need to try to overcome my resistance to putting it in my mouth.

For anyone interested, it's fermented Herring, and here's how most victims people react to it, here's a video (jump to 1:30). A little warning: There's a lot of gagging going on.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vfiGmcQFiDY

Am I the only one that is reminded of the Alien movies by this?

pibbuR who assumes he is.

I feel this one also has an HR Giger quality about it.

pizza-hot-dogs.0.0.jpg

Last edited:
Those two pizzas are from Pizza Hut and sold very well worldwide not just the US.

Could we move on to the dessert? :p

PS: this pizza-eating-a-hamburger is really freaking me out. And I agree with a @pibbuR; that it reminds of Alien somehow. (and now I'm wondering if that it reminds me of the movie because he said so. Hmm.)

PS2: King Burger is the best, in our small country. But we don't have *those* on the menu.

They're fake. They are just the pregnant woman's dreams.

They don't exist in Germany.

They're fake. They are just the pregnant woman's dreams.They don't exist in Germany.
Wrong for one day they actually served those burgers.

So they did exist at one point in time in Germany.
"Burger King served them for one day only at its Tempelhofer Damm location in Berlin as part of a Mother's Day promotion aimed at pregnancy cravings. Naturally, any pregnant folks that showed up to get one that day got it for free."

Oh, my. One a single day in a single shop in Berlin ? You can't take that for *whole* Germany !

Oh, my. One a single day in a single shop in Berlin ? You can't take that for *whole* Germany !

Semantics Alrik. Lets just say both you and me are correct and wrong.:p

Back
Top Bottom