Lost Eidolons - First Look @ Wizard Worm

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Wizard Worm checked out the strategy RPG Lost Eidolons:

Lost Eidolons First Look - Artemesia must be free! (Turn-based Strategy RPG)

Lost Eidolons is a tactical turn-based strategy RPG set in a fantasy world called Artemesia. Lead Eden and his comrades through an episodic campaign in their fight to wrest back the empire. Strategize, plan your attack, and seize victory on a classic isometric grid battlefield with a modern touch.
More information.

Heyho,

I had a look myself as well. A bit more detailed and also critical ^^
Demo is available until the 20th:

I could be the one to say stop double posting but nah thanks for the video.:lol:

Looking forward to playing the finished game.:drool:

Not sure what you mean. Btw:
If interested into the game I recommend to check out the dialoges in Wizard Worms videos. He has been playing the "less polished" Beta version apparently, which already does include this new feature. You can see that in the demo version you always got this text and the character portraits on the side (in my video at 20:00). This is mostl likely going to be completely replaced by full 3D environments (WW Video at 0:20).

Not sure what you mean.
It's a play on words of another member who hates when you share the same video on different threads. So don't worry about it wasn't serious just a bit of cheeky humor.

It's a play on words of another member who hates when you share the same video on different threads. So don't worry about it wasn't serious just a bit of cheeky humor.

I try to not be too spammy. But I consider different platforms (Discord/Forums) to be ok ^^

I try to not be too spammy. But I consider different platforms (Discord/Forums) to be ok ^^
Don't worry I do the same sometimes three times if the news is popular. Only because most visitors and members don't even read the forum threads. Just the news-bits.:biggrin:

Don't worry I do the same sometimes three times if the news is popular. Only because most visitors and members don't even read the forum threads. Just the news-bits.:biggrin:

If you want, it's actually triple-posted since I shared his video in the other thread ;)

EDIT: ah, but you saw it already of course :)

Is the current Steam demo the first for Lost Eidolons? I ask because it seems familiar to me. They either had a previous demo at one point or there's another game out there with a similar style.

Is the current Steam demo the first for Lost Eidolons? I ask because it seems familiar to me. They either had a previous demo at one point or there's another game out there with a similar style.

If you are a kickstarter backer you might have been in the Beta already.

I'm not a backer. I thought maybe there was a demo during one of the previous Steam Next Fests.

Hrm, I think they are only allowed to participate once per year in steam next. Not sure how long the game is even around. ^^

CB2 wasn't the first demo either though. The one I played was almost a year ago from the Summer 2021 Next Fest.

I signed up for the beta (non backer) and was lucky to be picked. I got to chapter 6, all in all I enjoyed playing it all be it a bit linear and some of the dialogue a little cringe, but it did leave me thirsty for more and will most likely be picking it up upon release.

Back
Top Bottom