Pricewatch!

$15 for Troubleshooter: Abandoned Children on Steam.

Daggerfall Unity has always been free. They've apparently added it to GOG though now which is pretty cool. It saves people the trouble of setting it up manually.

Daggerfall Unity has always been free. They've apparently added it to GOG though now which is pretty cool. It saves people the trouble of setting it up manually.

Had a go setting it up through Steam and failed, so I am pretty happy they've packaged it for a moron like me:lol:

So this also paints it as "official" and also as "complete".
Can anyone comment on the last part? Is it really complete, as in can you do what you can do in the original? Or is some stuff still missing?

So this also paints it as "official" and also as "complete".
Can anyone comment on the last part? Is it really complete, as in can you do what you can do in the original? Or is some stuff still missing?

It's "feature complete". You can do everything that you could do in vanilla Daggerfall and play the game from start to finish. The dev still has it labeled as Beta though as he continues to refine and tweak it.

Another great old games freebie, today it's Flashback on the block and totally for frees!

It looks like GOG is doing the flash giveaways again for their Summer Sale. The game being given away will change every few hours, but it's a limited number of copies for each title.

By the time I saw they were giving away Flashback, they were already out of copies.

Hmmm... I just claimed it. They must have ran out temporarily.

Spotted Geneforge: Mutagen and Iratus: Lord of the Dead are both free on Epic next week (June 30th-July 7th).

Summer Sale started on Steam. My wish list is looking pretty good right now, but I'll still wait for July. Making an exception for Serious Sam 3. ;)

Back
Top Bottom