Things you don't need to know...

NASA Completes Its First Commercial Space Launch From Australia. (https://gizmodo.com/nasas-first-commercial-launch-from-australia-1849117637)

9fa5c56a9c39362c2d06fa8e72b91697.jpg

pibbuR who observes that more launches are due in July (4th and 12th), but doesn't think that's enough for him going there.

Don't know but that is the dogs name.
"Even though I named him Mr. Happy Face because I thought his face was happy, I have seen the joy and the happiness, the smiles, that he brings to other people's faces," she said.

"So I kind of feel like, well, maybe I named him because it's the effect that he has on people. And maybe I just didn't know that yet."

Don't know but that is the dogs name.
"Even though I named him Mr. Happy Face because I thought his face was happy, I have seen the joy and the happiness, the smiles, that he brings to other people's faces," she said.

"So I kind of feel like, well, maybe I named him because it's the effect that he has on people. And maybe I just didn't know that yet."

That's what disturbs me, I don't see happiness, those dogs always have a sad downturned mouth. :p

But I'm not really a dog enthusiast so...

Well, most animals don't look in the mirror. so...

pibbuR who thinks less than 10 animals pass the mirror test, dogs not among them. And who firmly believes cats do - despite little scientific evidence.

I found it best to post this here:
what_if_2_countdown.png

Yes, a new book (What if 2) is coming. More serious scientific answers to absurd hypothetical questions.

pibbuR who has a lot of questions, the main one being why he never gets around to post them.

PS. What if 1 is available for on line reading here: https://what-if.xkcd.com/ DS.

Actually, the biggest What If question should be What If Pibs visited Australia!!??!! :)

Actually, the biggest What If question should be What If Pibs visited Australia!!??!! :)
During the first 24 hours he would get bitten by at least seven different poisonous animals...

Perhaps, but What If he bit them back???? :p :)

Thirty years ago as a kid lightning bugs were everywhere in summer. Ah good memories. Nowadays not so much. Blame it on pollution, pesticides and climate change.:(

Link - https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ies-possible-extinction-across-us/7795410001/

I saw a very few near the house for the first time these last two summers. At first I thought there was a device of some sort with a LED glowing in the dark. :lol:

We moved, so that may be a local thing, though we were not very far from here before. Probably just the environment with more trees.

We have a similar, heavily discussed problem here.

Nod, noticed them missing when I moved back to the States a few years ago. By golly, we had lots of fun with fireflies when we were kids on the farm!

I have seen some fireflies in my nature-garden yesterday - like every summer.

Well scientist's have created a plant based burger that tastes like human meat.:puke:

AAZ8GcQ.img

A plant-based meat brand decided to take an unusual — and cannibalistic — route to sway people to try their product. European company Oumph! developed the Human Meat Plant-Based Burger — a burger they say tastes just like people — for those willing to indulge in fake human flesh. "We developed this burger in no time as soon as we knew what taste and texture we were after," Oumph! Co-Founder Anders Linden said in a YouTube video. During Halloween last year, the company set up a food truck in Stockholm, Sweden, serving the "scariest plant-based food ever."

I have seen some fireflies in my nature-garden yesterday - like every summer.

Apart from my childhood, I only saw them once - while stumbling on a wood path - which I knew - during almost absolute darkness, because it was late.

Wait... how do they know?

And how would customers know? Imagine they realize they like the taste, then learn about it. :lol:
They did a scientific study as a double blind test, of course, so nobody knew, who got the real human flesh. :spam:

(The code name for the Burger is Soylent Green.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom