• 4:46 Farlanders
  • 5:36 Citizens: Far Lands
  • 6:21 Stolen Crown
  • 7:02 Vestaria Saga II
  • 7:40 Outro
More information.

Lots-a butt-ugly there.

Whew !

Like I said before the site covers to many games they scrap the bottom of the barrel sometimes. There have been a few gems but most are mediocre and forgettable.

Like I said before the site covers to many games they scrap the bottom of the barrel sometimes. There have been a few gems but most are mediocre and forgettable.

Indeed, that's unavoidable. And it's too subjective to discard this or that game, I suppose, so he has to keep them all.

In general I rarely find something interesting, but at least he makes the hard work of looking for new games and presenting them in an easy format. Not a very gratifying work. ;)

At least Vestaria Saga II will be a very good game. I love the first one.

I feel like many gems can be found on this site's lists, though I haven't checked this list yet. For example, consider Hero Lodge, a game currently on sale for 7$. I picked it up recently. I hope hiddenx keeps linking to them.

I feel like many gems can be found on this site's lists, though I haven't checked this list yet. For example, consider Hero Lodge, a game currently on sale for 7$. I picked it up recently. I hope hiddenx keeps linking to them.

I agree. I like hearing about these games even if I don't end up playing most of them.

Frail Hearts is the most appealing to me graphically. Too bad it has Undertale-style weird "combat".

Back
Top Bottom