Non-RPG General News - Nobody's Left Gameplay

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Team Farflame published a gameplay overview for the post-apocalyptic adventure Nobody's Left:

Nobody's Left

Gameplay from story-driven post-apo action game inspired by The Last of Us and Get Even.
More information.

now this looks dumb.. narrow paths .. with guns and amos lying arround .. and cars seconds spawning when a glass is broken..
cannot enjoy such insanity , let alone the boring premises

Looks impressive for something being developed by a single dev. I'm also skeptical though for that exact same reason.

now this looks dumb.. narrow paths .. with guns and amos lying arround .. and cars seconds spawning when a glass is broken
Looks impressive for something being developed by a single dev. I'm also skeptical though for that exact same reason.
Well these things (that JDR13 mentioned) are related to each other. I wouldnt expect big open game from basically one developer. Linear games can be fine if done well and with fine story. With that idea in mind its IMHO good thing that the dev tries to be creative and make some surprises for players etc.

I put here recent quote regarding one already established and also very linear game from older era:

It was a very story-focused game and quite linear. I enjoyed it enough to finish

Hopefully this game will be similar. :)

Well these things (that JDR13 mentioned) are related to each other. I wouldnt expect big open game from basically one developer. Linear games can be fine if done well and with fine story. With that idea in mind its IMHO good thing that the dev tries to be creative and make some surprises for players etc.
I think non-linear games can be done by a single dev, but it's obviously going to be more difficult, and good examples are extremely rare.

I have high hopes for Monomyth, and that's being done by 1 guy except for the soundtrack. It's not going to be a huge game though. He seems to know his limitations, and that's one of the reasons why I think it's going to be good.

Back
Top Bottom