HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk gets a new DLC:

Release date Back to the Futon

(Elf) Oops, I think I just deleted something... 😳
(Dwarf) Nooo 🤬, you just deleted the last chapter of the dungeon! We will never be ready for this summer!
(Ogre) Akala summer buddy. ☀️
(Magician) Summer for ogres is until November, we still have some time.

(Dwarf) Fortunately, we managed to save a good part to show the progress of our work! Now elf you stay away from the computers, for the love of all our developers!
(Elf) Yes, I get it! It can happen to anyone...
(Dwarf) No, usually it happens only to you... Well, thanks to you, the release date will be October 3rd for PCs and October 13th for consoles.
We say thank you to the Elf!
More information.

Sounds almost like what happened to a certain Pixr movie ... (If my memory serves right, that is.)

"Futon" is, if I remember correctly, a brand of beds. So, this title basically means : "Back into the bed". ;)

Agreed. I've been playing the main game on hard and... it's hard! Surprising for a comedy RPG! It's been fun, but I don't know if I really want even more content.

I didn't recognize Felicia's voice as the wizard!

I agree that the combat is quite good but I stopped playing... the poor (supposedly funny) writing and general vibe undermined my enjoyment.

I found it funny, and sometimes highly ironic. The devs are basically playing with our beloved clichés of what fantasy gaming should consist of. ;)

"Futon" is, if I remember correctly, a brand of beds. So, this title basically means : "Back into the bed". ;)
Futon is an armless sofa that can be unfolded into a bed. So they're like a guest bed. Not sure what they're implying with the title though.

In French it's a mattress that can be put on the floor. It must be what we see on the cover:

maxresdefault.jpg

Maybe an allusion to the first game? I haven't played it.

Or, when I see it slanted like that, it reminds me of "Back to the Future", which in French is "Retour vers le Futur". ;)

Or, when I see it slanted like that, it reminds me of "Back to the Future", which in French is "Retour vers le Futur". ;)
This is my interpretation as well.
Just look at the game's very beginning ...

Back
Top Bottom