BG3 Baldur's Gate 3 News Thread

Baldur's gate 3
I wonder if the new patch will address any of the mecahanical issues - like non-reactive reactions, spells-for-all, shove still being over-powered etc... I haven't been able to generate enough enthusiasm to try it again despite new classes, but if the game is more true to 5E rules then I may venture in to test ....

What I don't get is how some people can enjoy playing the same content over and over again. Regardless of what new classes and mechanics they add, I need new areas and quests to replay something more than once or twice.

What I don't get is how some people can enjoy playing the same content over and over again. Regardless of what new classes and mechanics they add, I need new areas and quests to replay something more than once or twice.
There is lots of reactivity depending on your class build and the choices you make. I think its a good sign if people enjoy the content that much they are willing to replay it. Mind you they do change up some content from patch to patch also.

There is lots of reactivity depending on your class build and the choices you make. I think its a good sign if people enjoy the content that much they are willing to replay it. Mind you they do change up some content from patch to patch also.
I'll give them credit for the reactivity. It might be the most reactive RPG I've played. Still, I can only explore the Druid Grove or the Goblin Village so many times before getting bored. Even with new content.

I'll give them credit for the reactivity. It might be the most reactive RPG I've played. Still, I can only explore the Druid Grove or the Goblin Village so many times before getting bored. Even with new content.
Yeah I feel the same myself. I'm glad they sped up the combat somewhat because both of those areas can feel like a slog after x many times.

Baldur's Gate 3 Collector's Edition Detailed - Gamespot
Alongside the trailer, Larian also showed off the game's $270 collector's edition, which comes with a large battle diorama of Drow and Mindflayer. It also includes a hardcover artbook, an oversized D20 made out of zinc alloy, D&D character sheets, stickers, a cloth map, a tadpole keyring, Magic: The Gathering booster packs, and a certificate of authenticity. The collector's edition is limited to 25,000 units and is available to preorder on the game's official website.

Last edited:
More WolfheartFPS videos.

Jaheira's original actress was last active in 2000, so she might be retired
Ah, ok. I didn't realize she's been inactive for that long. I was wondering who voiced Jaheira in Siege of Dragonspear, but she apparently didn't have VO for her dialogue in that game.

With Jim Cummings, I have a feeling he might simply be too busy. He's been doing a lot of roles lately despite his age.

Baldur's Gate 3 Patch 9 Update! (Level 5, Paladin Class, Reactions & More!)

Back
Top Bottom