Baldur's Gate 3 - The Game Awards Teaser Video

So how can a game that has been hyped with videos and articles be teased? Just a rhetorical question nothing of value. Maybe it's finally a release date announcement.

Though it's probably the X-Mas panel and the usual Larian X-Mas parody video. ^^

Last edited:
Looking forward to play on release. I dont have much time for games lately, but I will make some for this one.
Personally I dont care about long development ... as if there is not enough other games to play till release.
Also I ignore games before official release and I really dont get people who willingly participate in betatesting
and complain about it. Even less I understand people who complain about the fact that some other people
willingly participate in betatesting. World is a weird place.

I'm with Andrew23 - I have less time for games, lots of great games in rotation, and I don't care how long it takes them to make the game.

The game looks amazing and my biggest concern is somehow having enough time and mental energy to ever play it when it does finally release.

Why care what the release date is? All that really matters is that the game ends up being as good as it's looking.

I think Larian have proven themselves. They'll deliver eventually.

I don't see a single compliant just a little humor about a release date. :biggrin:

Frankly I envy those who have plenty of games to play as I sure don't. I've been replaying the same ones all year round as this year sucked, and my tastes are very narrow.

(Modified the post a little for better reading)

Last edited:
I don't see a single compliant just a little humor in my post about a release date.

I envy those who have plenty of games to play as I sure don't. I've been replaying the same games all year round as this year sucked for new release, and my tastes are narrow.
My backlog is forever growing. Curious, what are your tastes now?

My backlog is forever growing. Curious, what are your tastes now?
Mostly 4X and strategy games. Starfield should keep me occupied next year as well. DA4 might get released as well. On the tactic side next year looks to be a gold mine.

Check out one of the newer news-bits with the video list of titles.

I don't see a single compliant just a little humor about a release date. :biggrin:

Frankly I envy those who have plenty of games to play as I sure don't. I've been replaying the same ones all year round as this year sucked, and my tastes are very narrow.

(Modified the post a little)
I'm lucky being so entertained with SIMS, FO, and Skyrim. I always have projects (game play, stories, images) in those 3 games to keep me entertained when nothing else to do. I do like new games though and there hasn't been a lot that I enjoy lately. So thankful for some like Midnight Suns, Wartales, Lost Ediolons, WOTR ... and those in the pipeline like Starfield, the C2077 expansion, and BG3.

Peas in a pod I game the same way. Been playing a lot of Fallout 4, Skyrim, and various Paradox games mostly. I will definitely play the C2077 expansion as well next year.

I wonder if Obsidian will finally showcase Avowed and Outer Worlds 2 next year as well?

I am very interested in Avowed and OW2. I have an OW1 replay going as I recently got the DLC for it. But that just got derailed by Midnight Suns :p

I wonder if Obsidian will finally showcase Avowed and Outer Worlds 2 next year as well?
Now that would be nice! EDIT: the Avowed part, I haven't played OW.

About strategy games, you can watch the release stream of Knights of Honor II: Sovereign on Twitch right now. Brad seems to have a good time as usual. :) (it's a THQ Nordic game, don't buy on GOG!)

Back
Top Bottom