The TV Series discussion thread

I've finished season 1 and that's more or less what I expected a few episodes ago but there are still a lot of things to explain, so I'm still interested. It's not the same quality as Matrix though (I didn't watch Dark so for me that's the closest setting I know of).
I get the Matrix comparison now. It doesn't really kick in until later on, but yeah...

You should definitely check out Dark. I think it's one of the better Netllix exclusives, and it's not overly lengthy.

You should definitely check out Dark. I think it's one of the better Netllix exclusives, and it's not overly lengthy.
I most probably will. I've dismissed it so far because the language is German and translations are not always great, but I see there's a very good reception for this series.

I've started the fourth series of Good Fight now, while I do enjoy this show and most of the characters, I do hope this season doesn't dither on the whole Agent Orange fiasco. I want more lawyering, darn it all! -p

I don't know if this was posted here already (if so, I beg your pardon).

'God of War' Live-Action TV Series Ordered at Amazon

There was a time I thought the video game would make into movie theaters. Now it will make into a streaming service :p Anyway, I hope they do a great TV series. There is enough lore and material for them to do so.

Amazon is apparently doing a Warhammer 40K series too. Henry Cavill will be involved as an actor and producer.
Ah, yes! Cavill... He who kicked The Witcher's bucket and two months later was dismissed from Superman's role. He could at least have waited a little more time before quitting the show. I fear for the future of The Witcher TV show without him.

Been watching Ozark (at last). I'm somewhat underwhelmed so far (about to wrap up the first season); I'm finding it hard to believe the oversimplified ease Jason Bateman's character is having in laundering 8 million in redneckville with a couple investments.

Do latter seasons get better?

Been watching Ozark (at last). I'm somewhat underwhelmed so far (about to wrap up the first season); I'm finding it hard to believe the oversimplified ease Jason Bateman's character is having in laundering 8 million in redneckville with a couple investments.

Do latter seasons get better?
In your opinion, who knows. I liked it from the start, but I would say I liked seasons 2&3 the most. I can tell you that you'll probably find the money laundering more plausible as it goes on.

Well, continuing to watch on a secondary monitor, seeing if it picks up. The first episode of the second season kinda threw me for a loop with
the Del character getting killed off. I went online to see if the actor had died between seasons but nope! I did realize why he looked familiar though... Richie Labamba's brother!!

Well, continuing to watch on a secondary monitor, seeing if it picks up. The first episode of the second season kinda threw me for a loop with
the Del character getting killed off. I went online to see if the actor had died between seasons but nope! I did realize why he looked familiar though... Richie Labamba's brother!!
That was actually the finale of the first season, but yeah, I think that caught everyone by surprise.

Much of the first season is kind of slow. It gets a lot crazier from the second season on.

That was actually the finale of the first season, but yeah, I think that caught everyone by surprise.

Haha! I actually skipped over the finale on accident. I thought the second season's first episode was trying for a SURPRISE! twist that would get explained via flashback later. Time to watch a retroactive finale.

Last night I finished off series three of Titans, and overall I had a great time with it. I think the only real issues I had were the editing could have trimmed off an episode along the way and I don't care for how Conner gets sidelined at times. Almost reminds me of Mr. T getting rophy'd whenever they had to get him on an aircraft. -p

To fill this gap I'm planning to check out the final season of Lost in Space, the newest iteration. This is a show that I tend to keep a book handy while watching, yet I do like that lady from Deadwood so I'm watching this one mostly to see how it ends.

Back
Top Bottom