Mass Effect 2 - Action Figures Revealed

aries100

SasqWatch
If you're playing Mass Effect 2 and want to have your own personal Thane, Commander Shepard, Tali or Grunt sitting on your desk while playing ME2, now you can. Of course, they're alle plastic figurines courtesey of Bioware and DC Direct.
Here's the word from Chris Priestly.
BioWare is pleased to be working with DC Direct to brign you 4 figures from Mass Effect 2. You can now have Commander Shepard (male), Tali, Thane and Grunt for decorating your desk, playing in the sandbox or just to keep in the wrapping to appreciate in value in years to come.
And here's the direct link to see how the figurines look like. And why does Shepard
only come as male figurine?
More information.

They are male obsessed?

Hell, I can't figure it out either very foolish of them.

Oh, I wonder if they only make penises at the doll store? :p

Even tho I played a male Shepard, he does look way too square faced! Pfsh...

Ah sweet jeebers!!!! Tell me that people aren't going to fall for this crass exploitation! 'Now you too can experience commander shepherd! On your desk. Always!'… What's next? ME2 happy meals? *tsk*
May be ME2 books...

Oh, wait :movingon:

Finally! Now we can all re-enact those super-controversial sex scenes from the first game!

... Or I could save the money and buy a decent game with it. Hard choices! That's what ME2 is all about, right? ... Right?

Finally! Now we can all re-enact those super-controversial sex scenes from the first game!

… Or I could save the money and buy a decent game with it. Hard choices! That's what ME2 is all about, right? … Right?

Ah action figure sex ;-) well, that swings it - sign me up for a set!

Back
Top Bottom