Mass Effect 2 - On the Horizon

Dhruin

SasqWatch
From the Mass Effect 2 site, news next week of more DLC:
Other than Collectors abducting colonists? Well, we got tons of awesome updates for you!

First, make sure to tune in early next week for some exciting news about upcoming DLC! If you haven't already, make sure to check out our Downloadable Content page for all the latest, including Shepard's 12th squad member Kasumi Goto

Also coming in early May will be the 4th and final issue of Mass Effect Redemption on iTunes. Issues 1-3 are already on sale through iTunes, and coming soon will be the Mass Effect graphic novel, featuring all 4 issues, available in June.
More information.

Makes me glad I haven't played it yet... I'll experience all the DLC on my first playthrough.

don't expect an expansion. even though its an rpg, its also an action game and those never have expansions. besides dragon age and mass effect have little in common besides the obvious.

The fact that it's action oriented has nothing to do with why it won't have an expansion. ME was planned as a trilogy from the beginning, and I don't think expansions were ever part of those plans.

Back
Top Bottom