Mass Effect 2 - Alternate Appearance Pack 2

Dhruin

SasqWatch
BioWare has announced a new Mass Effect 2 DLC, excitingly named Alternate Appearance Pack 2:
The Mass Effect team is proud to announce the next Mass Effect 2 DLC, Alternate Appearance Pack 2. This new DLC will give new armors to Miranda, Tali and Grunt. Put the WAR back in wardrobe with new DLC available for PC, Xbox 360 and PS3. Coming February 8. See all 3 new armors by checking out Alternate Appearance Pack 2.
More information.

I still want Mass Effect 1 in a release with a DLCs included and without this installation limitation or even wiithout any DRM at all ...

I'd consider steam version then. And besides bring down the sky DLC is free. And the other dlc is crap.

I like how the same day that Todd Howard jokingly says "no more horse armor dlc" bioware churns this out.

At least horse armor was something you had to buy in-game and had a gameplay effect.

If EA wants to just sell reskinned models with absolutely no gameplay effect why not offer different high quality shepard heads? I never liked the default one and the custom ones are lower poly and lower res.

What a joke ! EA is going to charge people for this ? This is a perfect example on how NOT to do DLC .

Palette swapping: not just for 8-bit RPGs but also two-bit RPGs! Har har, I so funny!

What a joke ! EA is going to charge people for this ? This is a perfect example on how NOT to do DLC .
People pay just to get XBox avatars dressed in M.E. outfits - it's amazing what people will buy.

I have an idea to make tons of money sell a game marketed as a rpg. Give the player little variety in weapons and armor. We will please many by getting rid of the inventory and the ones who complain we sell sell dlc armor and item packs for $10. Everybody's happy and we make millions on what should of been in the game. What a brilliant idea.

It's good to know they're proud of their hard work :)

This must be the culmination of their boyhood designer dreams - bringing it to life!

Yet another credibility loss for Pibbur: I can't say that I never would buy things like that if I really liked it. In Lotro i've bought a "steed of night" for my hobbit from the LOTRO store. This one Mainly because it looked good (and perhaps also because in RP terms, this hobbit would like a pony like that.)

I should probably be ashamed.

BUT I'M NOT!!! Besides, I didn't buy the horse armor in Oblivion.

Yet another credibility loss for Pibbur: I can't say that I never would buy things like that if I really liked it. In Lotro i've bought a "steed of night" for my hobbit from the LOTRO store. This one

I should probably be ashamed.

BUT I'M NOT!!!
Buy? In Darkfall I stole my horse. Owner wasnt happy so I killed him and took all his stuff including clothes (I like trying different dresses).

Buy? In Darkfall I stole my horse. Owner wasnt happy so I killed him and took all his stuff including clothes (I like trying different dresses).

Buy as in buying for turbine points (which may cost real money, depending on your subscription). I'd probably be banned if I started killing LOTRO officials.

Damn, I never realized these DLC's were mandatory in order to be able to play the game ... oh they're not? Then why all the complaining? :sarcasticclap:

If you don't want it, don't buy it. However, just because YOU don't want something, doesn't mean that nobody should want it. Have you guys any idea how many costume packs are available for a game like SSFIV? Or Dante's Inferno?

If nobody are actually buying these costume packs they would stop making them so obviously SOMEONE wants them. Why deny them the option when it is not forced upon you to buy them as well?

Damn, I never realized these DLC's were mandatory in order to be able to play the game … oh they're not? Then why all the complaining? :sarcasticclap:

If you don't want it, don't buy it. However, just because YOU don't want something, doesn't mean that nobody should want it. Have you guys any idea how many costume packs are available for a game like SSFIV? Or Dante's Inferno?

If nobody are actually buying these costume packs they would stop making them so obviously SOMEONE wants them. Why deny them the option when it is not forced upon you to buy them as well?

Yeah, why have a problem with drugs as long as there's a market for them!

In fact, let's just accept and condone everything because there are people willing to support it!

YEEEEEHAAAAAA!

(btw, I'm not denying anyone anything - just saying what I think about this kind of DLC)

Yeah, why have a problem with drugs as long as there's a market for them!

In fact, let's just accept and condone everything because there are people willing to support it!

YEEEEEHAAAAAA!

(btw, I'm not denying anyone anything - just saying what I think about this kind of DLC)

I think this analogy is slightly out of proportion. (Assuming that's correct English.)

Yay!

I think this analogy is slightly out of proportion. (Assuming that's correct English.)

Yay!

It was not an analogy.

It was a demonstration of why the original argument about "some people want it" isn't enough. It was basically the entire argument.

So, a better argument is needed to make the case.

But, it's about logic - pib - so you better stay out ;)

Back
Top Bottom