HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
KUBI Games postponed the release of 1428: Shadows over Silesia to October 4:

Announcement of new release date

1428: Shadows over Silesia will be released on 4th October

Hear ye, hear ye, brave adventurers! I bring important news from the battlefield.

This year has been a very busy one for me, but since January, thanks to the money from the crowdfunding campaign, I've been able to not only finish most of what I had planned, but also add a number of new ideas to the game. I'm well on my way. There are just a few small steps left to take to make it happen.

Unfortunately, due to extra content (such as the Farkle mini-game), blind accessibility, and the preparation of the physical edition, I've been delayed and need more time. I might have made the original release date of September 6, but I'm sure the game would have contained many bugs, imperfections and you simply wouldn't have enjoyed it as much as I would have liked. So I have a tough decision to make.

Release date postponed to October 4, 2022.

Some things are best not rushed. I want the game to come out in the best possible quality, and the extra few weeks will allow me to polish and fine-tune it. I believe you'll understand. As a small consolation I'm attaching some new screenshots.
Thanks Redglyph!

More information.

To many small indie games that I can't keep track of them anymore.

So thanks for the update Redglyph.

Interesting game with well written lore, but it wasn't for me or at least the demo didn't grab me. It's worth checking out though.

Back
Top Bottom