• Take all the money and run away

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • Put on our party heads

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Here is an idea:

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters
yes pathfinder for everyone :party2:
fuckers increased the price massively on steam, its 8 times more expensive in my region than kingmaker :'(

Here in country Wrath of the Righteous price is 4 times bigger than Kingmaker's :(

Congratulations on 15 year anniversary! I haven't been around for 15 years but I've been around for almost 10. First as a lurker and then I registered. I don't post her as much as others but still visit daily, sometimes multiple times a day. I agree that you should do a giveaway, but it should be a more curated one. Maybe 5-10 RPGs that are recent and people are actually interested in playing, like the new Pathfinder or Solasta or Cyberpunk. I'd be willing to provide you with one of the keys.

We could all make a fresh donation (I haven't made a first one yet :uhoh: ) to keep the site running, and Myrthos can run a give away as a thank you.

We need a "Where are they now?" episode chronicling the whereabouts of all the formerly active members who stopped posting here.

We need a "Where are they now?" episode chronicling the whereabouts of all the formerly active members who stopped posting here.

That might be interesting - some of them might pop back up. And possibly a number of pibbuRs (like Doctors).

That might be interesting - some of them might pop back up. And possibly a number of pibbuRs (like Doctors).

Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not in touch with any of the pibbur has-beens. Or perhaps I am, in which case I probably just ignore them as irrelevant guests.

pibburR who for practical reasons (currently) is the only pibbur.

Good idea :)

Which gives me another one, what became of those who pop-up regularly then leave? Where are they when they're not here?

And what are their successive handles? A nickname hunt sounds like a good excuse for a giveaway contest ;)

EDIT: isn't "giveaway contest" an oxymoron? :thinking: Ah well, you understood what I meant.

Starts singing 'Happy birthday to you. Happy ...'. Now everyone!

While I'd enjoy seeing a 'where are they now' episode, I'm not sure how we could get in touch with most of them to do so.

As a German I'd say that the work should go on, and nothing else should be done. Especially nothing funny or enjoyable.

I wouldn't mind seeing game review articles from the DOT again ... I won't vote for my AOW article back then, though, because I have mostly erased it from my memory.

I don't remember whether the DOT had a "tips & tricks" section, but if so, then I'd like to see things from there.

And Easter Eggs, if you have any ! - I mean, hidden (sometimes funny) things embedded within games ...

Oh ! That embarrassment ! :lol:

Hard to believe we've gone an entire year without our Chien bot.

Myrthos couldn't bring the bot back after the last update on the forum software.

Oh right. Let's rethink that idea of getting in touch with people who left :)

The CCP discontinued the funding of that project, as it approached the Singularity.

I would be willing to contribute a copy of WotR as a gift if we do some sort of give away.

Back
Top Bottom