Pitman - Coffee-break roguelike

Dhruin

SasqWatch
I saw this on Desura. Thought it looked kind of interesting. I also thought I'd get it if it were available on Android. I just have too large of a backlog of other games I want to play and too little time when I'm in front of my computer.

I don't specifically know if an Android port is possible given A. They made this using Unity---the first Roguelike project to do so and B. I'm not 100% caught up on the current state of Unity in regards to Android though I do remember that the latest version is at least more steps in the right direction for more launchable platforms.

Theoretically, it would be possible for us to port the game to Android, just like there is an iOS version. Problem is, we don't own the Android-plugin for Unity and don't have the money for it (no, Pitman didn't make enough money yet :p). We don't own any Android devices either.

Thanks for the interest! :)

I don't think Unity would be the problem, that's probably one of the most portable, or rather multi-platform, development environments for games in existence.

Back
Top Bottom