Telepath: Tactics - Single Player Campaign Announced

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Sinister Design announces their tactical turn-based MP strategy/RPG Telepath: Tactics will get a single-player campaign. There's also a lengthy ~30 minute video with the news, so take a look:
Since the last update, I had the opportunity to demo Telepath Tactics at Tech Week. The response was pretty much universally positive, with several people returning repeatedly over the course of the two days to keep playing matches.
Since then, I’ve focused on bug fixes and adding in a working campaign mode. Now, I know I said in the last update that a campaign mode was not a top priority, but I’ve gotten enough feedback since then demanding a campaign that I’ve decided it would be silly not to put one in the game. This has meant a few weeks away from coding the multiplayer, instead putting in things like a dialog system, cut scene support, and support for custom named characters. I hate to take so much time away from multiplayer, but it’s hard to argue with the results.
More information.

So... Mass effetc is trying to make itself multiplayer... And now another game is trying to make itself singleplayer... What's the catch?

I don't know, they seam to treat single player as an easy thing that takes a couple of weeks to do. That doesn't give me any confidence, I mean, AI alone should take like months.

Back
Top Bottom