Grimoire - Indiegogo Updates

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
It is never to late to jump on the bandwagon that is called Grimoire, so with 99 days to go and at 2.3% of it's goal we can tell you that Cleve added a few updates to his campaign. The most important one being that there are videos showing the new resolution, brought to you in that very special way.
More information.

True, one can't complain about the entertainment value :)

"Declines in standards for all walks of life is uniform throughout our society. Our civilization looks like a potato sack race on the inside of a carnival Tilt'A'Whirl supervised by a Chimpanzee." - Cleve Blakemore.

Holy cow. ^^

Game doesn't look bad, but I at 17 years of development time I am wondering if there is still a decade to wait.

Would welcome it on kickstarter though. With a lower price and a more realistic goal.

"Declines in standards for all walks of life is uniform throughout our society. Our civilization looks like a potato sack race on the inside of a carnival Tilt'A'Whirl supervised by a Chimpanzee." - Cleve Blakemore.

"There is also a downside.":greengrin:

Very amusing. But if he doesn't take his game seriously, why should I?

I quite love it when they don't take their games too seriously. That's what was so endearing about the older Might and Magic games.

As long as he is seriously going to release the game, though. Still haven't pledged. But if he keeps up with the updates and gets that demo/beta out of the door, I will.

The minimum pledge is $25?

Pretty sure the minimum pledge is actually $0.

And, erm, that video.... I honestly can't tell if the comedy is intentional. The game sort of seems like a nice throwback, but I kind of wish we didn't have to go all the way back to the age where nobody had a widescreen monitor.

Back
Top Bottom