Balrum - Update #21, New Screenshots and Steam

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
The Balcony team is back with another update for Balrum with more screenshots, and talking about Steam. The project is nearing it's final days and needs help so keep spreading the word.

Hello there!

We are working hard on four of the "Dark Woods" maps of the game. Check out a few new screenshots: balconyteam.com/screenshots/

We will try to get Balrum on Steam! If we get funded we will start a Greenlight campaign.
More information.

Ahh, the little Balrum that could. I'm routing for you guys...but it doesn't look too good right now. They need to stop preaching to the choir with daily backer updates and spam the bigger news sites for coverage. I don't find much when I Google, though they seem to have the Kiwis covered.

Ahh, the little Balrum that could. I'm routing for you guys…but it doesn't look too good right now. They need to stop preaching to the choir with daily backer updates and spam the bigger news sites for coverage. I don't find much when I Google, though they seem to have the Kiwis covered.
I tried the best I can but your right they need more coverage on larger sites.

I talked with the devs on a few occasions through their forums and on KS. Tried to convince them to contact sites like RPS and others in an attempt to get in the news. I also strongly suggested them to try and get friendly with other KS projects, so they would get mentioned in their update.

I'm unsure if they tried, but while they normally replied to the rest of my comments, they always ignored the parts having to do with "marketing". Maybe I'm wrong and they have indeed tried and it simply hasn't paid off...but it my gut feeling tells me they don't like the marketing part of this whole thing all that much :p.

Maybe I'm wrong and they have indeed tried and it simply hasn't paid off…but it my gut feeling tells me they don't like the marketing part of this whole thing all that much :p.

Yeah, I get that. I once had a job where we were supposed to do active marketing once per month. When that time rolled around, I just blew it off every month. I eventually got fired from that gig. :p

I also hate marketing….but I also know that it really does help.

Back
Top Bottom