StellarBrink - Open-World Space RPG

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
StellarBrink is a new kickstater that looks like FTL with better graphics and features. It's being developed by one man called Daniel Kole. He even has a tech Demo for you to try.

Think... Open-World, Isometric, Role-Playing, Sci-Fi, Crafting, Mining, Building, and Battling in space with custom Starship Interiors.

What is StellarBrink?

StellarBrink is a single player/multiplayer video game set in a futuristic universe full of warring factions and exotic locations. You are a mercenary trying to make ends meet however you can. The center of your world is your starship, and its interior is where you build your home. Each location in StellarBrink is made up of 3D tiles that can be removed and replaced, allowing players to customize each of the locations they visit. With strong role-playing elements and story-driven missions, StellarBrink is an open-world, single player/multiplayer video game like you've never seen before.

Please Note: StellarBrink is no longer a MMORPG:

After listening to a lot of great feedback from the community over the past few weeks, I have decided to make StellarBrink as a Single Player/Multiplayer game. I will do my best to update all content to reflect this changeas soon as possible.

Play The Tech Demo

Want to try out the game? Visit: beta.stellarbrink.com to play the StellarBrink Tech Demo in your browser using the Unity3D Web-Player Plugin.. or you can find PC and MAC downloads here: http://stellarbrink.com/demo/

The Tech Demo is a way for me to show off the engine behind StellarBrink as I add new features to the game, so that you, as backers, can see progress.

More information.

I am sure there will be plenty of fans of this game; but it looked rather boring to me. I probably would not play it even if it was free

The fog of war around your guy is permanent? Even when on the planet's surface and it's daytime? Really sloppy. Part of the joy of open world games is being able to uncover and see a larger world around you. Not seeing that with this game.

Back
Top Bottom