Might & Magic X - Patch Vote

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
A new open development post is live and asks, "What to patch in the first official patch?" You can visit the link and vote for what you think is more important to fix first.

Thanks again for your great feedback that has reached us since the Early Access of Might & Magic X – Legacy. As we described a few times in our recent blog postings, we have started working on it already (pls. read our news to the availability of the 1st unofficial patch) and we’ll continue to do that.

However as you might imagine, each of us has only two hands, which means that unfortunately we cannot do everything at the same time. We need to prioritize the different feedback and all the features we already had on our list anyway, for the team’s schedule and put them into timing perspectives.

When talking trough your guys’ feedback, the features and fixes we have on our list anyway, we came to the conclusion that it is you, who gave the feedback, it is you, who is looking forward to the patch and it is you, who will be playing the game and our patches. So why don’t we ask you to prioritize?
More information.

Those options are pretty awful.

Hrm. Don't agree. These are all small features which are very easy to implement and on par with each others. A is a must have and B is a feature i'd love to have. C seems pretty awful and D is probably only a problem for a couple of individuals, but still...

I would say a and b are must haves, while c and d are just eclectic fillers. Having played a bit, and seen what is needed to get this up near it's potential, I wanted to see some more serious things on that list!

Those options are pretty awful.
I was about to say that all this stuff is absurd (patch vote ! Come on guys…) then I read the article and what it's all about… ridiculous, may be, is a more appropriate term ? Don't they have a design plan and betâ testings for their game ? What will be the next poll : "What should we declare as constants in this code sheet ? " !

uhm... where's the option where I can vote for a bug free game with more content?

This kind of shenanigan seems par for the course for this team. Doesn't bode well for the future.

Why would they do a poll for things that will be done anyways like fixing bugs. If they are going to do a poll it should be on non-essential things like are whats on this poll. I think what they have done with these polls have been the right way of doing it since it really doesn't have any real affect on their vision or plans for the game but does allow people to have a part in the making of the game.

It's just the "new" way of interacting with your player base and making them feel involved in the game. Me, I'll pass until they make a decent game or not.

uhm… where's the option where I can vote for a bug free game with more content?

Yeah, you wait until it is actually released. Geez what a silly comment.

We know that the game won't be long. Focusing ressources on a 'retro mode'? Nope, maybe just put in two more quests, fanx

I was being nice last time, what I really thought was what you typed was stupid. This last comment didn't help.

I was being nice last time, what I really thought was what you typed was stupid. This last comment didn't help.

U R STOOPID ROFLOL

Try to make an argument for the inclusion of a retro mode that's basically more pixelated graphics instead of adding more/ polishing the existing content :)

U R STOOPID ROFLOL

Try to make an argument for the inclusion of a retro mode that's basically more pixelated graphics instead of adding more/ polishing the existing content :)

You didn't write that originally, you wrote garbage. So you got the reaction you deserved.

Back
Top Bottom