Shroud of the Avatar - Video Presentation from NYCC 2013

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
MMORPGcom has posted a new video with Richard Garriott's Panel from NYCC 2013.

Lord British himself discusses the art of making games and what he and Portalarium have in store for Shroud of the Avatar.
More information.

Stupid school. I would've gone in a heartbeat.

This presentation is worthy of popcorn. Or at least I think it should be. Even if I didn't see it. ...I'm just hungry for popcorn.

Stupid school. I would've gone in a heartbeat.

This presentation is worthy of popcorn. Or at least I think it should be. Even if I didn't see it. …I'm just hungry for popcorn.
I have to wonder why people keep commenting without watching or reading the news-bits I post. Your not a codexian are you?;) As for me the video wasn't that bad just more of the same.

Last edited:
I have to wonder why people keep commenting without watching or reading the news-bits I post. Your not a codexian are you?;) As for me the video wasn't that bad just more of the same.

IMHO, Garriot is now in the "silly" category I think for many of us so we see updates from him and just think "silly". At least I do.

It's nothing directed at you CouchPotato, I appreciate all your posts sir.

IMHO, Garriot is now in the "silly" category I think for many of us so we see updates from him and just think "silly". At least I do.

It's nothing directed at you CouchPotato, I appreciate all your posts sir.

Well, I agree to the thought of you thinking as silly.

... And people still ignore the conventions here on continental Europe ... Sad ...

Back
Top Bottom