Grim Dawn - Build 13 & Nightblade Mastery

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Grim Dawn - Build 13 & Early Access Keys

Crate Entertainment has two new post-funding updates with news that Alpha Build 13, and Steam early access keys are now avaiable.

Build 13 and Nightblade Mastery are live!

It's mid October and what has turned out to be a rather large build is ready just in time for your weekend enjoyment! It includes the long awaited Nightblade mastery and a host of other improvements, including rework of the Burrwitch Outskirts area. For all the details check out the B13 change log on the forum

We've also been grinding along on the next big content update andshould be able to give you a sneak peek in the coming weeks.Finally, those with beta access will be excited to know that we'll be inviting them join in the fun very soon. I'll post another update in the next couple days to let you know when that's happening.
Now back to the game development mines with me…

Early access keys now available

In yesterday's update I mentioned that I'd be posting an update on when people with "beta" level access would be able to play and, well, that time is now!

Early access Steam keys are now available on Humble Store pages for tiers that include beta level access. For information on how to claim your key and download Grim Dawn, please refer to the instructions on our forum. (hopefully I managed to provide the correct URL this time)…

Very excited to see a new wave of players experiencing the game for the first time and can't wait to hear your feedback!
More information.

Last edited:
Last update: who have acess to the beta can now reclaim the early acess key in the Humble Store and redeem in Steam

Thanks I missed the new update I now included it in the update.;) I swear they update faster then I can post.:)

Too much Diablo-style senseless fights. Not much story, no immersion, didn't suck me in. Pass..

anyone got beta access?
definitely intereseted in hearing some impressions.

I've been waiting for this game. It looks great.

anyone got beta access?
definitely intereseted in hearing some impressions.
I played a bit yesterday, and is looking very stable, at least for me, the only bug I found was some enemies stuck inside structures, but I'm liking what I saw until now. Who liked Titan Quest probably will like this one too

I played a bit yesterday, and is looking very stable, at least for me, the only bug I found was some enemies stuck inside structures, but I'm liking what I saw until now. Who liked Titan Quest probably will like this one too

I have beta access myself but I don't want to spoil anything before full release, but I am curious how hard game is.Vanila TQ is far too easy so I am hoping for difficulty mods brought in.

got any idea as to how good world randomization and itemization is?

Back
Top Bottom