KotOR 3 - Editorial @ VGU.TV

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
VGU.TV has a new article were they talk about the possibilty of EA making KotOR III.

Late last year EA bought the rights from Disney to make games based on the Star Wars saga for a decade. Currently there are three games in the works that we know of. First is Battlefront, which is a rethinking of the original Star Wars: Battlefront series, this time done by DICE who knows what needs to be done as it is their Battlefield series that Battlefront aimed for in 2004 and 2005. Second is the title being worked on at Visceral Games, the developer of the Dead Space trilogy. Finally, is a game from Mass Effect developer BioWare. What I present now is what I want the BioWare Star Wars game to be.
More information.

It would depend on the developers and the EA level of control - and the latter would likely be absurd and result in KotOR "as a service" with a cash shop and endless QTEs - so I'm not exactly hopeful.

kotor3 in spirit of kotor1 wouldn't be enough AWEEESOMEEE for today EA's standards - am I rude? ohhh my… :)

I'd even be happy if they did an remake of KOTOR 1 & 2 with today's quality standards (regarding graphics etc.).

Back
Top Bottom