Shroud of the Avatar - Two Video Interviews

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
GamerHub had the chance to talk with Richard Garriott at the SXSW 2014 Conference about Shroud of the Avatar in a new video interview.
Video game veteran and Portalarium founder Richard Garriott previews Shadow of the Avatar: Forsaken Virtues in this exclusive interview from SXSW 2014 in Austin
He was also interviewed in new video podcast as part of the Geek's Guide to the Galaxy Podcast. Thanks SER for sending in the link fot the interview.
More episodes featuring George R. R. Martin, Richard Dawkins, Simon Pegg, Paul Krugman, Margaret Atwood, William Gibson, Neil deGrasse Tyson, and more:
More information.

Last edited:
I know the game isn't finished, but it looks like an RPG maker game to me graphically. (except that it is in 3D). Normally I'm not a graphic whore, but I expected better. I am gladder and gladder I did not kickstart this game.

Shadow of the Avatar is something else, the game on the video is not Shroud of the Avatar forgottenlor...

Shadow of the Avatar is something else, the game on the video is not Shroud of the Avatar forgottenlor…
The two videos do talk about Shroud of the Avatar. It seems the first video messed up the name, and the game footage.^^

Back
Top Bottom