Skylight Freerange - Open-world Indie RPG

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
We have received word that Skylight Freerange has been released. This is the first time I've heard about it, but that doesn't say anything really. Here is the info that we received:

Dragoon Entertainment has just released its newest independent RPG, Skylight Freerange, for PC.

Skylight Freerange takes place in Canada in 2041, ten years after a nationwide firestorm. The player controls the remains of a team of secret agents trying to put an end to the civil war that started in the aftermath of the firestorm.

Over the course of the game, the player will be able to create their own main character and customize their team with 16 weapon types and close to 200 active and passive abilities, and can lean towards melee, long-range, stealth, traps and summoning among others. The player will be able to explore an open world where their actions will affect a number of things, including the story paths, final battles, endings, province-wide quests, cutscenes and social situations. Aside from story and combat, the player can develop their main character's life and make friends with random citizens in different social circles, which can possibly allow them to have certain benefits such as getting married, creating a business and going on survival skill campouts, among others.

More information, as well as the game demo, trailer and screenshots, can be found at the Dragoon Entertainment website.
There is also a trailer for the game.

More information.

this is the most amazing game ever

Wow the demo doesn't work properly. I can't see anything.

If the trailer is truly representative of the game then all I can do is admire the brass balls on people who can release this and claim it is a game. Hats off. Really. Was it not released on April 1st. Please tell me it was.

Back
Top Bottom