Card Hunter - Attack of the Artifacts Update

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Blue Manchu sent a new press release with information Card Hunter has received a new content update that makes the game bigger, and better.

Card Hunter Gets Bigger, Better with Attack of the Artifacts

Deep beneath the smouldering Black Plume Mountain, three sentient artifacts plot and scheme. Many are the terrible monsters that they have recruited to their cause including otherworldly Thought Munchers, baffling Umber Bulks and swarming Plant Pygmies. Yes, it's the Attack of the Artifacts expansion for the award-winning Card Hunter with all new adventures, cards, monsters and more!

Attack of the Artifacts also introduces organised league play where players can pilot monster decks and explore challenging new multiplayer boards to win prizes including tasty Papa Manchu pizza, treasure chests and unique figures.

Card Hunter's first expansion set launches this month, bringing new depths to the game that was nominated for Best Debut at the Game Developers Choice Awards and accoladed as the most original game of 2014 by PC Gamer.

For more details: www.cardhunter.com/2014/04/attack-of-the-artifacts
More information.

I'm not into free to play games, or browser games, but I played this for a couple of hours in an internet cafe on a trip, and its definately fun to try out if you need a game for a short span. If you ever played Dungeons and Dragons or Heroquest as a teenager, well this game plays on that kind of nostalgia. I only played the single player part. I'm not sure what multiplayer is like (nor do I care)

Yeah this game is definitely fun and worth checking out. Even if you can't stand freemium games, you might make an exception for this one. Not only is it a good game, but the freemium elements are pretty minimal.

Yeah, I actually finished the SP campaign and I enjoyed it quite a bit. I even threw som money their way, although I would have preferred just paying 10$ upfront for the game and not have IAP, which I loath. But everything was so well done I caved in anyway.

Back
Top Bottom