Might & Magic X - Steam Sale

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Steam has a daily deal for Might & Magic X: Legacy, which has a 33% discount for both the standard and Deluxe editions. In addition the Might & Magic Franchise Pack, which contains Might & Magic X and 9 other games from the Might & Magic franchise is on sale with a discount of 50%.

Thanks Darklord.

More information.

The facts that the game is selling very well on sale, as well as the time it is has taken to go on sale (its been full price since release, unlike the Banner Saga or Blackguards, which were both on sale shortly after release), and the amount of the sale (33%, which is relatively little in comparison to what some games-like Blackguards- are on sale for) indicate to me that the game is selling quite well, especially when one considers its very limited budget.

I bought it since it was on sale and I felt like something old school - and I'm enjoying it more than I thought I would.

Wow, the game is much better than I expected! It's been a long time since I enjoyed an RPG this much. I'd go as far as to say it is one of the best if not the best M&M game.

GothicGothicness - where have you been? ;)
we are raving about this game all year long.

Real good one, but best of the series? -> no :)

Limited monster variety per dungeon and that you can't flee impossible-to-win-battles (with a price) are bad design choices.

But this game is really a love letter to the old series and shows what is possible, even with a very limited budget.

Last edited:
Yes, those two are my major complaints as well + there could be a harder difficulty setting.

But it has also solved quite a few problems the others were suffering from.

For example MM VI was great at the start but ending was just MEH!

Thank you kindly for the heads up on this particular Steam Sale, Myrthos.

As a consequence, I finally caved in and bought the game. Now I just have to allocate the time and slot in my backlog in order to adequately test it. At least I can play around with different party combination possibilities in my head in the interim. ;)

Back
Top Bottom