Baldur's Gate: EE - Countdown

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
There is a countdown timer on the Baldur's Gate site. which at the moment of this writing still has 15 hours to go before reaching the end.

It might be for the Android version or some DLC. Feel free to speculate on it.

Thanks Pongo.

More information.

enhanced edition of "enhanced" edition? :p

To widen their phonescams offer, EA bought both Hasbro and Beamdog, the official press release is just about to happen. In new BG to open a chest you will have to use SimPoints. Or Bioware points. It'll be a game of choices and consequences - on your wallet.

Anyway... Probably connected to this, EA games (and other) on Origin are up to 50% off next 3 weeks.

Ugghhh....I'm pretty sure EA buying Beamdog is one of the signs of the apocalypse. I hope that's a joke. =xxx. That would be just totally crushing.

They are going to announce new resolutions for the game (4k and over), which we fans are waiting for for all those years. :p

It is becoming F2P

Whatever the announcement is I'm sure it was made back in 1998 they just assume everyone has forgotten. It's an enhanced announcement. On that note, I was really playing Baldurs Gate in '98!? How did I get so old.

If it is for Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition, then that would be kind of cool, but I hope they leave Planescape: Torment alone :). It is already perfect with the fan-made patches.

It is becoming F2P

Or just free period. That would be fine by me since I don't own it yet.

If it is for Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition, then that would be kind of cool, but I hope they leave Planescape: Torment alone :). It is already perfect with the fan-made patches.
There was so much cut content in PS:T it's one I hope they do make an EE of.

It was just an announcement you can now buy the Android port.:roll:
Now you can take the adventure with you wherever you go: on the plane to your next vacation, on the bus to work, or even curled up on the couch with a cup of cocoa. Wherever you play, whenever you play, Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition is ready.

Since its original release in 1998, this classic saga of mystery, intrigue, and adventure has set the standard for Dungeons & Dragons® computer roleplaying games. Customize your hero's traits and abilities, recruit a party of brave allies, and explore the far corners of the Sword Coast in your search for adventure, profit… and the truth.

Enjoy text and dialogue selection features optimized for smaller screens, as well as numerous other improvements.

Back
Top Bottom