Styx: Master Of Shadows - New Screenshots

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Cyanide Studio sent a new press release with more information about their upcoming game Styx :Master Of Shadows, and include a few more screenshots.

STYX: MASTER OF SHADOWS – STYX EMERGES FROM THE SHADOWS IN SCREENSHOTS!

Styx: Master of Shadows, the infiltration game developed by Cyanide Studio, is taking a short break to reveal a series of exclusive screenshots!

Styx, the goblin anti-hero, is again giving us a brief glimpse of his numerous talents that will help you climb the vast Tower of Akenash. A master assassin and part-time thief, Styx can remove any objects that hamper his progress: but make sure you don’t leave any clues behind that could alert the guards to your presence, like a lifeless body in a walkway! As these images show, Styx can move his victims’ corpses and hide them where no one will accidentally stumble across them.

But not only humans and elves inhabit the Tower of Akenash; other fantastic creatures also roam the gloomy halls and passages of this immense tower, and it’s usually wise to avoid them… if you don’t want to end up as dinner for a hungry Orc!

- Watch the video

- Visit the official website
More information.

I hope they're releasing this on vinyl for record store day.

I hope they're releasing this on vinyl for record store day.
Funny but the joke is getting old.;)

I'm still surprised no one told Cyanide Studio the name was taken before they announced the game. Then again that is the main goblins name from Of Orcs and Men.

Update: Seems I do own a few STYX vinyl records.:biggrin:

Last edited:
so..hard..to resist..that joke

funny their list of published games.

Strategy

Blood Bowl
Chaos League
A Game of Thrones: Genesis
Impire

Role-playing

Loki: Heroes of Mythology
Dungeon Party
Confrontation
Game of Thrones
Of Orcs and Men

Other games

Runaway 2: The Dream of the Turtle
NFL Head Coach

for some reason I thought they made some big RPG

If I recall the two RPGs Game of Thrones & Of Orcs and Men were developed with Spiders. I also played Loki five years ago, and you can tell it's a Diablo clone.

So I can't say they ever made a big RPG on their own.:thinking:

This and Grim Dawn are the only games I'm really interested in this year. After the huge letdown that was Thief 4, I just hope they can pull this off.

First person games make me spew chunks, so I haven't had a good stealth game to play since Thief: Deadly Shadows.

Back
Top Bottom