Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms - Early Access

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
BitComposer and Games Farm announced in a press release that Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms will be released on Steam Early Access for beta testing on June 13th.
Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms Launches Soon on Steam Early Access

Eschborn May 26th, 2014 – BitComposer and Games Farm today announced that action-RPG Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms will launch on Steam Early Access on June 13th. Offering many hours of gameplay with over 10 different maps, gamers can experience the whole first chapter of the game, including the first bossfights, as one of the game’s main protagonists. More features, such as voiced dialogues and a crafting system will be added throughout the course of Early Access.

A teaser trailer for Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms is available on YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0LcYmD1JK4

Game Features

• Switching seamlessly between the shadow world and the human world provides depth in the storyline and gameplay
  • Freedom of choice allows players to dictate the course of the game
  • Dynamic day and night cycles in elaborately designed locations
  • Gripping story in a world filled with myths, fates and legendary creatures
  • Unique party system puts players’ strategic thinking abilities and reaction times to the test
More information.

Last edited:
Kult or Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition was good. I don't like real-time hack&slash anymore, but hoping for this.

I see this more like Everquest vs. World of Warcraft.

World of Warcraft was the most successful "classic" fantasy MMORPG - but I would still prefer Everquest over WoW any day of the week. Same goes for Diablo. I enjoyed the series but I still prefer Baldur's Gate over Diablo - especially because it allowed multiple characters. Shadows appears to go in the same direction

Same goes for Diablo. I enjoyed the series but I still prefer Baldur's Gate over Diablo - especially because it allowed multiple characters. Shadows appears to go in the same direction

And I prefer cheese to chalk - especially because it tastes better. Come on Comet, comparing BG to Diablo? Are you serious?

And I prefer cheese to chalk - especially because it tastes better. Come on Comet, comparing BG to Diablo? Are you serious?

Yeah, that got my attention too. Maybe comparing Diablo to Divine Divinity is a better example? Although I never played the latter, so maybe I'm way off.

It was a comparison of isometric games. Since this one appears to have a group component, it might be the missin link between something like Diablo and Baldur's Gate.

Come on guys, I didn't compar Diablo to Battlefield ;)

Ok Comet, we just had a bit of misunderstanding :)

Back
Top Bottom