Styx: Master Of Shadows - E3 Gameplay Video

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Focus Interactive released a new gameplay preview from E3 last week for Styx.

Styx: Master of Shadows, the infiltration game developed by Cyanide studio for PlayStation®4, Xbox One® and PC, was revealed in great detail at E3 in Los Angeles.

But for those who missed the chance of attending the game presentation or simply for those who were unable to see us in Los Angeles, here's the gameplay trailer for Styx: Master of Shadows that shows a continuous 15-minute game sequence, unedited, and with commentary by the developers.

This is an exciting opportunity to discover the gameplay options available in Styx: Master of Shadows. Infiltration, the special talents and skills of the goblin character you play and all the game mechanics will allow you to scale the dizzying heights of the vast Tower of Akenash that contains your ultimate objective: the heart of the World Tree, the source of the amber, immense power and fabulous riches; because let's not forget that Styx is essentially a master thief!
More information.

!!! Where did this come from?? Looks fun!

I hope it's a save-anywhere and not a checkpoint game. I'd hate to go through all that sneaking and hiding for 10 minutes and then a misstep forcing redoing the whole thing again.

This just might be a winner. I don't care for all the wall walking/running and button-mashing gymnastics some stealth games require. This looks much more doable and enjoyable for me.

I also agree with wolfing about saving. Checkpoints suck.

PS: Please, no timed missions either.

It's a spin-off from Of Orcs and Men, Styx was one of the main characters in that game. It's a game from Cyanide Studios, the company behind Blood Bowl, Game of Thrones: Genesis and Game of Thrones. None of these games is known to be free of flaws. So you should be cautious with your expectations.

Couch has been posting news bits on this but I don't think there have been many.

I'll be preordering (cautious enough;))

I enjoyed both of Orc and men and the game of thrones and everything I've seen on this looks pretty good.

Actually, this looks fantastic!

Great main character, too.

Back
Top Bottom