Might & Magic X - 50% Off on Steam

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Steam is now offering Might & Magic X: Legacy for 50% off for the next thirty hours. So hurry up and buy a modern day RPG gem while the price is low.

After a decade, a Might & Magic® RPG is back with both the unique core formula and a new set of improved and fine-tuned features. The best RPG of its class!

In the wake of the spectacular events in Might & Magic® Heroes® VI, you will play in a party of four adventurers entangled in intrigue and political machinations unfolding in and around Karthal. The city, on the verge of secession, is prey to competing factions vying for its control. Your actions will determine the fate of the city.

Might & Magic® X Legacy is an authentic solo experience in the classic first-person RPG genre. Create and lead your group into an exciting open world and battle mythical powerful creatures while collecting ancient magical treasures!
More information.

Actually the best deal seems to be the franchise pack for 25€. Includes M&M X, Heroes 5, Heroes 6, a lot of add-ons for both, and Dark Messiah.

No, it's not terrible. In fact, it arguably has the most dynamic and interesting melee system out of all first person action games. Certainly miles ahead of what the Elder Scrolls offer in that particular department. If you played and enjoyed Arx Fatalis, the developer Arkane was also responsible for much the work that went into Dark Messiah. Regrettably it didn't turn out to be Arx 2, as that would have been fantastic, but for an action game with RPG elements, Dark Messiah was reasonably fun for me.

I grabbed the Deluxe Edition for $15. I might play this next while waiting for D: OS to get a few more patches.

Too much games to play now and in the next months. Think I'll wait for christmas sale.

I think GOG had it for sale for even cheaper last week. I almost got it but my backlog is getting too big. So many games, so little time... actually, I've got quite a bit of time but there are SO MANY games!!

Actually the best deal seems to be the franchise pack for 25€. Includes M&M X, Heroes 5, Heroes 6, a lot of add-ons for both, and Dark Messiah.
Some of us already have those games.:p If you don't shame on you all.

Isn't Dark Messiah terrible? Never played it myself but I've got a couple of friends that really don't like that game at all.

It's absolutely not terrible, it's very good.

I thought seriously last night about buying this for $12, but the reviews made me hesitate and also the fact that it's a dead and abandoned game so soon, I decided against it.

I thought seriously last night about buying this for $12, but the reviews made me hesitate and also the fact that it's a dead and abandoned game so soon, I decided against it.

O_O

What reviews?
It's an awsome game. Plain and simple. That price is a steal.

the fact that it's a dead and abandoned game
It's a single-player game. "Abandoned" is a synonym for "finished". Not sure where you get "dead" from. Do you insist on endless piddly DLC? Maybe Ubisoft was right about that after all…

Last edited:
Figures, just bought it on the Steam Summer sale last week for 33% off, now a week later it is 50% off. I can't complain though, really enjoying the game a lot.

I also enjoyed Dark Messiah. It probably had one of the better action combat systems around until Dark Souls came out.

O_O

What reviews?
It's an awsome game. Plain and simple. That price is a steal.

The reviews on Steam. It may very well be an awesome game. Right now I have my hands full with Divinity Original Sin. Maybe it will be even cheaper later on and then I'll take a chance.

Back
Top Bottom