Styx: Master Of Shadows - New Preview

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Gamer Headlines has posted a short preview of Styx: Master Of Shadows.

It is clear that Styx: Master of Shadows is a stealth game through and through. We welcome the uniqueness of Styx, being a Goblin who is driven only by addiction, far from the usual hero we normally admire. There is still much to be revealed in regards to enemies, abilities, and the game’s storyline, but we look forward to stealthily delving into Styx: Master of Shadows in late Summer of 2014.
More information.

I'm hoping that this game lives up to its potential. I don't care for all the wall-walking, super acrobatic, run and gun game-play now so popular.

I wonder if this will even make it to the USA. I had to get my copy of "Of Orcs and Men" from the UK, because it wasn't released here.

I wonder if this will even make it to the USA. I had to get my copy of "Of Orcs and Men" from the UK, because it wasn't released here.
It will be available on Steam, and maybe GOG in the future. Finding boxed copies of PC games in a store is becoming a thing of the past in the US.

It will be available on Steam, and maybe GOG in the future. Finding boxed copies of PC games in a store is becoming a thing of the past in the US.

Yep Europe has been a lifesaver for getting physical copies of PC games. In this instance I was talking about PS3 though which is where I played Of Orcs and Men.

Back
Top Bottom