Mass Effect - You Should Love Dr. Chakwas

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
The Mary Sue posted a new article with reasons why you should love Mass Effect‘s Dr. Chakwas. Here is a brief sample of the article.

The Mass Effect universe is full of incredible women. Tali, Liara, Jack, Miranda, Samara, Ashley, Aria, Kasumi, Nyreen… the list of motivated, intelligent ass-kickers goes on and on. And, of course, FemShep herself—has there ever been a more beloved video game protagonist? Even at her most Renegade, FemShep makes me want to be a better person. I could talk about the women of Mass Effect until the next Reaper invasion begins, but today I want to focus on one particularly fantastic character whom I feel doesn’t often get the due she deserves: Chief Medical Officer Dr. Karin Chakwas.
I can't wait to see your replies in the comment section.
smiley-tongue-out.gif

More information.

Chakwas counts as 10 war assets. That other doc (Michelle or something) is worth nothing.

Couch, was "Udina rocks" article from a few months ago written by this same person? She should get a life.

Last edited:
Chakwas counts as 10 war assets. That other doc (Michelle or something) is worth nothing.

Coach, was "Udina rocks" article from a few months ago written by this same person? She should get a life.

No the other article was on another site.

Link- http://pressstarttobegin.org/2014/02/16/udina-deserved-better/

The moment I read this it eerily reminded of that article though. The next article should be about the poor misunderstood reapers.:lol:

With that I take my leave as the weekend findings are mediocre for news.:bow:

I enjoy the characters of the Mass Effect universe a whole lot, including Chakwas and Udina.

I've never been able to not take Chakwas back with me in ME3.

Without having read the article: if I was in a real situation where I had to rely on a single person alone, I would chose Chakwas about any of the other cool and fancy ME girls and boys. ;)

I've really liked her, and the scene, where Shepard drinks a bottle of booze with her (I think in ME 2), though short and unspectacular, was one of the greatest. :)

Back
Top Bottom